Rise & Fall

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Leafy on Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:34 pm

*Since the darkness leaves no room to dodge, Monu raises another diamond shield in front of himself, Euryale, and Taiyo*
===
Eve:<(It appears that magic is not looked upon favorably in this world, or at least the Queen's magic is. The princess also seems to have found a lover. Maybe one interested in her status as heir.)>

*Eve shakes her head*

<(Politics.)>
---
*Artexi immediately armors and gliders up*

Artexi:<We need to help get the civilians out! This place is going to be overrun!>

*She begins to fly off towards the village*
===
*Safian summons her glider, taking in Mulan's scent*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9044
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Neo Bahamut on Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:10 pm

~Land of Dragons~

*The hawk screeches again & from the head of the army, easily mowing down all who dare challenge him, Shan Yu shouts "shoot it down!" A Bolt Tower promptly turns towards her, but before it can get far, Nero casts Magnet to scoop several would-be attackers into the same spot. However, Artexi spots no one in the town. Instead, the streets quickly fill with Heartless, who advance upon the army from the other side. As the sun sets, less of the Heartless become visible, save for their glowing yellow eyes.*
----------------------------------------------------
*As it becomes increasingly darker, they also become increasingly reliant on Safian to sniff out Mulan. That is, until they spot a camp fire in a bamboo thicket...& the enormous shadow of a dragon creeping up on Mulan as she & the horse sleep.*
=================================
~Arendelle~

*Taiyo's sight is restored in time to see that & also Euryale stumbling blindly into her. The bulk of the wave crashes against the rock shield, but being a wave, some of it is spilling over & will probably still hurt if it isn't blocked somehow. Euryale could do it, but she's busy smacking palming Taiyo's head, trying to determine what the fuck she ran into.*
-------------------------------------------------
V<And so it may behoove us to procure their good graces. Perhaps with the gift to command the Heartless.>

*Their scheming is interrupted when the princess excitedly rushes in, practically dragging the man she was with along.*

Princess<Elsa, you'll never believe it! Prince Hans--that's of the Southern Isles, by the way--he asked me to marry him!>

Elsa<What?>

Princess<And I said yes!>

Elsa<What?!>

*Vexen absent-mindedly reaches for a bowl of pop corn & starts popping some in his mouth as he stares. Elsa shakes her head & her sister's demeanor deflates immediately.*

Elsa<Anna, you can't marry someone you just met.>

Anna<So...you're not going to give us your blessing?>
==================================
~The World That Never Was~

<I am the Heartless which stands above all others. A Heartless with whom you appear to share a common enemy.>

*He gestures to the images of Senthose.*

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21423
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by HarleyThomas on Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:32 pm

The two fly in low, so they can get close enough to land without making a scene and thus sneak in an whap the monster dead dead dead.

==================================

Taiyo uses Wellspring on Euryale, so she can stop smacking her and shield them.

==================================

Irritum: "Why should I trust you?"
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15043
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Leafy on Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:14 pm

*Artexi curses and lands back down near Nero*

Artexi:<Everyone's gone! Damn it, we need to get out of here!>

*She looks around to some spot in the distance, away from the Huns, then opens a dark corridor to there*

Artexi:<Come on, they'll shoot us down if we use our gliders!>
===
*Safian dismisses her glider, leaping into the shadows, then reappears silently between Mulan and the dragon*
---
*Eve is about to say something when Anna comes in with Hans*

Eve:<(Sounds like we aren't the only ones scheming here.)>
===
*Monu uses Aero Shield from behind the diamond shield*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9044
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Neo Bahamut on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:14 pm

~Arendelle~

*After Monu shields them, Euryale jumps clean over the wall. Anti-Euryales pop up around her, but she stabs into the ground, using Geo Impact to create rock columns around her. After the real one is revealed, Euryale dispatches it with a slash that also hits the ground, breaking the rock pillars & sending boulders tumbling down the hall. Anti-Taiyo avoids these by entering into the ground, & an Anti-Taiyo copy emerges behind each of them to try to hack them to pieces.*
---------------------------------------------
Anna<You don't understand, it's true love!>

Elsa<Anna, what would you know about true love?>

Anna<More than you! You haven't spoken to me in years!>

*The queen looks a bit like she's been slapped. Ultimately, she takes a measured breath & heads for the front gates. Prince Hans reaches out to her, but she waves him off.*

Elsa<I think it best if you just go. The party is over. Close the gates.>

*Anna reaches out to stop Elsa, but just winds up pulling off her glove. The queen reaches for it, but she holds it back.*

Anna<Please, just talk to me! Why do you shut me out? Why do you shut the world out?!>

*Instead of answering, she continues walking, shivering. The Organization can feel it growing colder as she passes. When Anna tries to pursue her, she turns around, swiping her hand & causing ice spikes to pop up in a defensive formation around her. The crowd backs away, stunned, but none more so than Elsa, who throws the gates open & starts running, trying to avoid the crowd.*

V<The plot thickens, and in a way that makes our task easier, no less.>
================================
~Land of Dragons~

*Nero stays rooted to the spot until Shan Yu cuts down a man whose extra regalia suggests he's in charge. He then turns & runs through the Dark Corridor, not stopping when they appear outside of a bamboo forest, which he quickly disappears inside.*
--------------------------------------------------
*Presumably they do not try to fly INTO the forest, as that would mean hitting a bunch of trees. They slink up to the campsite just as Mulan awakens, looking up at the shadow with horror.*

Dragon<Did I hear someone ask for a miracle?! Lemme here ya say, 'awww!'>

Mulan<AHHH!>

Dragon<That's close enough!>
==================================
~The World That Never Was~

<We heartless do not speak of trust, but of opportunity. Do you believe you will have yet another opportunity to escape here with your life?>

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21423
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by HarleyThomas on Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:43 pm

They don't go charging in as it's apparently non-hostile.

==================================

Taiyo blocks with the Fenrir and blasts her copycat with Flood Water.

==================================

Irritum: "I don't know."
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15043
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Leafy on Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:44 pm

Eve:<(I'll go after her. This is the perfect opportunity to convince her to join us.)>

*Eve pulls her hood on and prepares to follow Elsa*
===
*Monu parries the slashing in his direction, then uses Eagle's Claw on the copy*
---
*Artexi quickly follows Nero, closing the dark corridor as soon as possible. Then she follows Nero into the forest*
===
*Safian stands protectively in front of Mulan, growling at the shadow*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9044
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Neo Bahamut on Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:03 am

~Arendelle~

*Presumably they have the sense to block the slashes from both of Anti-Taiyo's Keyblades. Euryale blocks & shoulder-slams her attacker, at which point it appears, as well as the one attacking Monu. Taiyo knocks her attacker down, & when Euryale sees it trying to sink into the ground, she strikes the ground to launch it into the air using a rock spike.*
-----------------------------------------------------
*Elsa staggers back, placing her hand on a fountain, & the crowd gasps as the water freezes into a grotesque, spiky piece of postmodern artwork. Upon seeing Anna, Eve, & the Duke headed towards her, she holds her hands out, calling them to stay back, at which point a burst of cold blows them off of their feet & freezes the ground they were once on. As a baby starts crying, she runs towards the bay. Her sister gets up & keeps running after her.*

Duke<Monster! Monster! Stop her!>
==================================
~The Home of Dragons~

*Thiera moves up beside Mulan, putting a hand on her shoulder.*

Th"Do not worry, we are here to help--the magicians, remember?"

<Down, kitty! Mulan, your serpentine salvation is at hand, for your ancestors have sent me to guide you through your quest! For I am the mighty--the pleasurable--the indestructable Mushu!>

*The dragon's voice stops echoing as it steps out from behind the rock, revealing itself to be a red, serpentine creature the size of a small lizard. Mulan's face instantly falls.*
------------------------------------------------------
*She finds Nero collapsed in front of a tree, shaking & gasping. There is a fiery glow in the distance.*
==================================
~The World That Never Was~

<Whatever Heartless do not need, they destroy. Does that clarify things?>

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21423
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by HarleyThomas on Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:17 am

The two step into the clearing, not looking at all impressed.

Azuma: "Is this punishment for something?"

================================

Taiyo casts Blizzaga on the airborne duplicate.

================================

Irritum: "Yes."
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15043
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Leafy on Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:54 pm

*Safian sniffs at the tiny dragon like he might be something good to eat, pulling back her lips to reveal her formidable teeth*
===
*Artexi kneels beside Nero, face white*

Artexi:<Nero?! Tell me what's wrong!>
---
*Monu sends diamond shards to strike at his attacker*
===
*Eve looks to see what direction Elsa is heading, then hurries to find an adjacent corridor or room to open a dark corridor to outside in. Once she finds one, Eve does that*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9044
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Neo Bahamut on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:37 am

~Arendelle~

*Euryale adds a Strike Raid, eliminating the Heartless. She then peaks out the window to see the Queen, recognizable by her flowing purple cape, running across the bay, ice forming beneath her. She points to this event.*

E"Uh, guys--we have a problem!"
----------------------------------------------------
*Eve finds herself unable to move forward as ivy sprouts beneath her feet & tangles her ankles. A beam of light then shines down from the direction of the palace, striking the Dark Corridor & obliterating it. As Vega did not follow, while Vexen is helping up the Duke & the Princess, they can easily see that the beam came from the balcony.*
==================================
~Land of Dragons~

*Mushu points a shaking claw in Safian's face.*

Mushu<H--hey now, you don't wanna go messin' with a family guardian! You've no idea the phenomenal powers I hold! Fwah!>

*At the last sound, he croaks out a small burst of flames. Mulan strides past Safian & picks him up by the tail.*

Mulan<My ancestors sent a little lizard to help me?>

Mushu<Hey, hey, DRA-GON, not lizard, I don't do that tongue thing! Thhh!>

*He sticks out his forked tongue, tasting the air.*

Th"It seems as if most enemies would be able to simply step on you."

Mushu<I'm just travel sized, for your convenience! If I was my real size, the cow & the kitten would die of fright! But I have lots of powers--for instance, I can see right through your armor!>

*Thiera & Mulan smack Mushu, at which point he goes rolling across the floor. Standing up, he rubs his snout & starts gesticulating wildly.*

Mushu<Alright, that's it, dishonor! Dishonor on your whole families! Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your granddaddy! Dishonor on your cow!>
-----------------------------------------------------
N"Wh--what are you talking about? You s--saw it! We were right there, & we c--couldn't do anything to stop it! It was just like the Land of D--Departure!"
==================================
~The World That Never Was~

<We know neither the meaning of loyalty nor of friendship, & we don't expect it from others. There is simply that which can lead us to the most prey.>

*The Heartless holds its claws out.*

<These bindings mean nothing to me, for weaving the darkness is as trivial to me as it is for other creatures to breathe. I could take you from this world, to other allies of the Heartless. You could prove useful to their quest, to obtaining prey for my kin. Other than that, you would be free to do as you wish. As long as you serve our ends, there is no rush to slay you, particularly since you have no heart to take. The End comes to all in due time.>

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21423
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by HarleyThomas on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:52 am

Azuma hunkers down, looking at Mushu, still unimpressed.

Azuma: "I don't know, I've seen dragons and they were more impressive. You sure you wouldn't be at home laying on a warm rock?"

Hitomi: "Cow and kitten?"

==================================

Taiyo: "Should we follow her? What about Lilith?"

==================================

Irritum: "I want to know who I am."
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15043
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Leafy on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:12 pm

*Monu sends the following message to Lilith*

Queen is fleeing. Where are you?

Monu:<I sent her a message to let her know what's going on.>
===
*Eve summons her keyblade to rip through the vines. As soon as she is untangled enough, she opens a dark corridor directly underneath herself and falls through*
---
Artexi:<That's not true! We just...we just need a different strategy. We also need to let the rest of the army know what's going on.>

*She tugs on his shoulder*

Artexi:<The war isn't over yet! You can't give up hope.>
===
*Safian breathes a lick of flame, scorching the ground in front of Mushu*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9044
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Neo Bahamut on Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:33 pm

~Arendelle~

*Eve doesn't get that far, as while she's busy gardening, Lilith, who is still watching from the balcony, just plain bashes her upside the head using Strike Raid. Between that & the gas that emerges when she's struck, Eve promptly passes out as the Divine Rose disappears from sight. Vexen sees all of this & shakes his head.*

Duke<That sorceress has claimed yet another victim!>

Anna<Don't be ridiculous, Elsa would never hurt anyone! She must have just fainted.>

Vexen<Utterly ridiculous...and you, oaf, quit standing around gawking & eliminate the interloper from the Order! Why must I be surrounded by such incompetents?>

*He heads out into the court yard, towards the unconscious Eve.*
------------------------------------------------------
E"I think Lilith has this under control."

*Euryale turns her head sharply as she hears footsteps thundering down the hall. Once the guards catch sight at them, they yell to stop.*

E"On the other hand, looks like we might want to get out of here anyway."

*Using her Keyblade, she smashes the window & dives out, forming her Glider as she falls.*
==================================
Mulan<Stop! Insulting a family guardian is a serious offense, we don't want to be cursed by the ancestors....>

*Mushu idly looks at the scorch mark before scurrying up to Mulan's shoulder to point at them.*

Mushu<Yeah, that's right, & the only way to soothe my wrath is to help my girl Mulan on her quest! And maybe give me a manipedi, I've had the worst hangclaws for about a century now.>

*As he inspects his claws, Mulan rubs the back of her head.*

Mulan<Actually...I was thinking of going by "Ping" for now.>

Mushu<Aw yeah, I gotcha, good thinking. Gotta be real sneaky-like, can't let anyone know you're not a big macho man or else, well, y'know-->

*He swipes his claw across his throat, sticks out his tongue, & lets his eyes roll back. Thiera turns to look behind her & squints into the forest.*

Th"Does anyone else hear voices?"
----------------------------------------------------
N"Weren't you paying attention? The rest of the army does know, those soldiers were sent straight from the capital, & Shan Yu slaughtered them like it was nothing!"
==================================
~The World That Never Was~

<It would be a trifle for the unseely fairy Maleficent to awaken such sleeping memories, though it is doubtless she would demand a steep price, & is likely as not to eliminate you if you attempt to refuse her.>

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21423
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by HarleyThomas on Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:04 am

Azuma: "That's why we're here. Kind of, I guess."

============================

While it would be a better idea to fatal flying guillotine chop off Vexen's motherfucking head rather than tango with someone with a height advantage, Vega goes Darkest Fears and takes off towards the balcony doors.

Meanwhile, Taiyo follows after Euryale.

=============================

Irritum: "Then I'll awaken them on my own."
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15043
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Leafy on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:25 am

*Artexi turns around and stalks away from him*

Artexi:<I was talking about how the mountain base was destroyed and how quickly they did it. Just sit here and cry for all I care.>

*Artexi starts walking away from Nero in a random direction*
===
*Safian twitches her ears, then follows any voices/human scents that she senses in the area*
---
*Monu follows as well*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9044
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Neo Bahamut on Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:29 pm

~Home of Dragons~

*Safian eventually sees Artexi skulking around, presumably bumping into trees because it's dark as shit.*
----------------------------------------------
Th"We decided to use this armor to disguise ourselves while we helped you fight the Huns."

*"Ping" bows.*

Ping<I'm very grateful...but why are you going to so much effort to help me?>

Mushu<And where does my manipedi come in? These claws won't sculpt themselves, y'know.>
====================================
~Arendelle~

*When Vexen reaches Eve, he whips some potion out of his cloak to resuscitate her. Unfortunately for Vega, the balcony doors have been barricaded somehow from the other side. Meanwhile, people are shouting about ghostly lights in the sky.*
---------------------------------------------------
*Euryale leads them over to the balcony, where Lilith is standing.*

E"You coming?"

L"I don't think all of us need to go charging after the queen. Some of us should stay in town in case the Organization tries something here."
=================================
~The World That Never Was~

<Suit yourself. You will still be required to assist her, regardless.>

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21423
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Leafy on Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:50 pm

*Safian slips into the shadows, then sends the following message to Thiera*

Organization!

*Meanwhile, Artexi uses Sol's Might with one keyblade to give herself some light, cursing as she does so. Meanwhile, Safian silently pads around her, waiting for the other Order members?*
---
Monu:<Why don't Euryale and Taiyo stay here, and the two of us go after the Queen?>
===
Eve:<Thanks...I couldn't tell which direction the attacks were coming from.>

*She struggles to her feet, moving back towards Anna and the duke, keeping a look out for other projectiles*

Eve:<Your highness, you must know your sister better than anyone. What do you think should be done?>
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9044
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by HarleyThomas on Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:56 am

Azuma: "We told your parents we'd get you back safely."

==============================

While Vega could splinter the door or turn it to ash, his actions leading up to this moment got him thinking as he only signed on out of self-preservation and really has no reason to go to war against a bunch of kids.

Taiyo: "What if the queen is why they're here?"

================================

Irritum: "Very well."

Their life gets a whole lot more sucky. Xyukuse is probably doing better playing air guitar with his Keyblade in the void and actually at peace unlike Irritum.
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15043
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Neo Bahamut on Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:47 am

OOC: Xyukuse is adrift, falling endlessly in an empty, dark void of despair, losing both his physical form & sense of self as he goes.

~Arendelle~

L"That doesn't preclude the possibility that they may try to stir up trouble with the rest of the Kingdom."

E"Sure, we can stay here, if you want."

L"Really? I figured you'd want to go where the action is."

E"I spent all of yesterday chasing down Ursula and fighting ghost pirates. The day before that, I was fighting whatever weird computer monsters Senthose came up with, including his time-controlling alternate self. Oh, and I fought my own evil doppleganger twice. I could use some time to relax and hopefully get to the mating part of having a mate."

L"Alright, I get it. But make sure you stay on guard & eliminate any darkness-style threats."
------------------------------------------------
*Anna looks around as if she's confused, even craning her head to look behind her.*

Anna<Hm? Me? You're asking me?>

Hans<Of course. Until we convince your sister to come back, you are the acting ruler of Arendelle. And of course you have my unconditional support.>

Anna<Well--okay--no pressure--no pressure at all! *Ahem.*>

*She turns back to Eve.*

Anna<In that case, what you said is true. I know my sister best, and so I have the best chance of convincing her to come back. So as soon as the servants get my supplies ready, I will head into the mountains to bring her home.>

Vexen<That is all well & good, but it still leaves the matter of your enemies.>

*He points up to the balcony, where the Order is chatting with half of them on flying vehicles like assholes.*

Vexen<If I may make a suggestion, they clearly make use of evil magics. Perhaps, then, it would be for the best if we consulted with your guards on how to detain them.>

Anna<I think that makes sense. You have my--um--royal blessing.>
=================================
~Land of Dragons~

Ping<You don't have to go through so much trouble. I'd hate it if you got hurt on my account.>

Th"We have enemies of our own among the Hun forces. In fact, I think they are in this very forest. Stay here while we scout the area, Ping."

*With that as an explanation, she summons the Oathkeeper & heads off in the direction she heard the voices, but stops & looks back when Mushu waves his claw.*

Mushu<Uh-uh, no can do! If my girl Mulan--err--my man Ping here captures Hun spies before she--err, he--even gets into the army, he'll be promoted in no time! This is the perfect chance to make good on yo' daddy's honor.>

Ping<Hm...you do have a point....>
=================================
~The World That Never Was~

*The Heartless snaps its claws & the darkness encroaches on Irritum further. Just when he feels like he's going to drown in it, it falls away, he & the Heartless now inside of a much older-looking stone building with stained glass windows & a high-vaulted ceiling. Irritum notices that the music has become much lower & more ominous, with plenty of scare chords. Where it comes from, he does not know, though it echoes throughout the stone halls. In the darkness, he sees a pallid face approaching, the woman's dark flowing robes, staff, & horned hat seeming to materialize out of the darkness. She glances briefly at Irritum, her lip curling in disdain, before she directs her gaze to the armored Heartless.*

Maleficent<What manner of riff-raff have you brought into my castle this time?>

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21423
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by HarleyThomas on Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:31 am

Azuma: "I wouldn't recommend that."

=================================

Taiyo: "Right."

=================================

Irritum's left hand instinctively flexes, but doesn't change. They try not to show that there's a touch of fear on their face, but their one visible eye betrays them.
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15043
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Leafy on Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:53 pm

*Eve bows before Anna*

Eve:<Your highness, please allow me to accompany you. You are heir to Arendelle. If you were injured or captured while on this mission, it would leave the realm in chaos. I may not be the best in combat, but I have skills that might surprise you. My associate here is more than capable of securing the castle's defenses.>
===
Monu:<We will make sure to keep in touch. Watch out for Heartless.>
---
*Artexi suddenly stops moving, swinging her keyblade around to illuminate the area*

Artexi:<Oh fuck me, it better not be more Huns!>

*Safian's ears twitch*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9044
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Neo Bahamut on Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:56 pm

~Land of Dragons~

Ping<And why not?>

*Thiera points her Keyblade.*

Th"Look, we don't have all night, just do what you want. Azuma, go that way, I want to surround them."
================================
~Arendelle~

E"You too."

*So Lilith gliders up & flies off after Elsa, at which point Euryale turns to Taiyo & points up & to the opposite direction.*

E"I have an idea: Why don't we fly that way & jump onto the roof in mid-flight. Then they won't know we're still here & it may lead some of the soldiers away from Lilith & Monu.*
--------------------------------------------------
*Meanwhile, Anna sees the Gliders speeding off & frowns. Vexen steps inside, where he can be seen conferring with the guards & the Duke of Weselton.*

Anna<Maybe that IS a good idea....>

Hans<Please, let me go with you as well.>

Anna<No. Hans, I appreciate that, but someone needs to stay & make sure the people of Arendelle are safe.>
================================
~Traverse Town~

Heartless<Consider it another pawn.>

Maleficent<The last child that was brought here was an impetuous troublemaker. What makes you think this one is any better?>

Heartless<That child was brought to you by Pete. When have I ever steered you wrong?>

Maleficent<Hmph. These imbeciles you've brought me have scarcely been any better. The vizier, trapped in a lamp by his own greed, now in the clutches of those impudent fools in the black coats. The cecaelia, struck down in her own den by a pair of brats.>

Heartless<Then perhaps you would like to conduct your own interview.>

*He gestures at Irritum, whom Maleficent narrows her eyes towards.*

Maleficent<Very well then, child: Grovel for your pitiful life. Give me a reason why I should allow you to serve me.>

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21423
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by HarleyThomas on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:44 am

Azuma does that while Hitomi presumably goes in another direction and with any luck won't burn down all of China before it can experience the glory of Chairman Mao.

==============================

Taiyo: "Okay."

I assume Euryale takes the lead and Taiyo follows.

==============================

Irritum tries not to grovel, but it's apparent they're not having a good time and should've stayed in bed.

Irritum: "I'm no one. There's nothing to make anyone suspect I'm involved with you."
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15043
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Leafy on Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:49 am

*Eve bows again*

Eve:<I would be honored to accompany you.>

*She looks at Hans*

Eve:<My associate will assist you in keeping Arendelle safe until we return.>
===
*Monu speeds off after Lilith*
---
*Once the other Order members are in position, Safian leaps out of the shadows, flaming claws aimed at Artexi's back. Just in time, Artexi turns, causing Safian's claws to glance off her keyblade. Safian lands back on the ground, then begins pacing towards Artexi*

Safian:<You're going to pay for what you've done!>

*Artexi's face darkens*

Artexi:<I...I mean we...Look, we really need to put this behind us right now! The Huns...>

*She is interrupted as Safian leaps at her again, requiring her to block again*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9044
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum