Rise & Fall

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by HarleyThomas on Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:23 am

Taiyo casts Firagun on a snow monster which will wreck both of them, but some revisionist is gonna say the fire magic of some lameass is better than the fire magic of someone who gives no crap about all the cold.

Vega moves to close in on the Elsa clone to attack with Malarith.

=======================================

Presumably invisible the lot of good it'll do them now because Thiera is awful at things, the two spread out not that either of them can see things that are invisible. This was not a thought out plan.

I am not sorry.

=======================================

Those losers are going to have to accept that a Heartless will probably be thrown their way and it'll be a good time.

Xyukuse calls the Chaos Ripper and unleashes an Akashic Torment.
HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Bahamut on Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:49 am

~Arendelle~

*A net of thorns digs into "Lilith" as it wraps around her & she finds herself rendered completely immobile, but not destroyed. Euryale flies high enough that, upon hitting the ground, the shattering ice causes her to bleed profusely. Disoriented, she's struck from behind by a wave of snow, which knocks her out. It starts to glow & change, until "Elsa" is forced to use both hands to drop the snowflake shield in front of her, blocking both the Wind Raid & Malarith. Lilith gets around & swings, but misses due to the Fire Funnel only being half as large as when she started.*

L"I was worried about this--the clone's powers grow indefinitely, just like the real thing's!"

*The Clone spreads its arms, shattering the snowflake shield into smaller shields that start to spin around it. Its hands glow & ice spikes materialize in the air all around them, poised to fire. The clone begins rising on a whirlwind of snow. Because Harley never specified which one Taiyo was fucking targeting, despite my asking several times, the coin toss says the undamaged one. As before, this melts part of it, particularly thinning its limbs, but doesn't destroy it. He's lucky I didn't make her blow herself up--except she sort of does anyway, because she's burnt by the splash damage. The snow globs harden over her face, inhibiting her vision & silencing her, & she feels herself being lifted up by the monster. The damaged clone begins crawling toward Euryale's unconscious body.*
===========================
~Disney Town~

*Kefka holds up his hand to intercept the bolt, causing it to zig-zag down the hall, only for it to deflect off of something invisible ("Gawrsh!"), Kefka unable to dodge because a lion was on his back. He shakes his fist in that general direction.*

Kefka<Grr--I'll remember this!>

*With his other hand, he snaps his fingers, producing a pair of glasses with swirled lenses, which he then puts on his face.*

Kefka<Peek-a-boo! I see--uh-oh!>

*A group of magenta circles appear underneath Kefka as rocks begin converging around him.*

Minnie<Oh, where are you all? I can't see you, & I'd hate to strike you with my magic!>

*Donald evidently doesn't care about this, as a fireball soars over their heads, in Kefka's direction.*
=============================
~Agrabah~

Jasmine<He helped us out when we had a problem with a cursed mirror...it's a long story.>

Phasir<I remember it well. Jafar isn't the only one who held secrets. This world is full of others like him--sometimes too alike.>

*The mist swirls as he moves his hands over the crystal, materializing into figures they can't quite make out. They appear to be a tall, thin man in blue sultanate garb, & an Egyptian woman standing far behind him.*

Phasir<Doubtless they will seek to capitalize on the power vacuum he left behind. They may even have allies...>

*The view zooms through the mists, moving past the distinct silhouette of Maleficent & an armored form, to a series of hooded, Black Coated individuals standing in the swirling darkness, the highest spreading his arms to encompass the figures below, a bit of a white tower & a heart-shaped moon behind him. Nero fakes a violent coughing fit to drag Jasmine's & Aladdin's attention away from it.*

Phasir<Perhaps from outside.>

*They look back to the old fortune-teller.*

Al<You mean from another kingdom?>

*The crystal ball suddenly clears up, returning to complete transparency, as Phasir leans back & appears to look at them through his blindfold.*

Phasir<Yes. I think, in the desert, you will find the answers you seek. The wind has a tendency of revealing the truth hidden behind the dunes.>
==============================
~Dark Realm~

*At first, only a few wandering shadows notice, & they come running to see what this freak windstorm is. Others turn their heads in their companions' direction.*

Axel<(That idiot's going to get himself killed!>

V<(Pay the fool no mind, simply follow me.)>

*He begins slinking along the side of the mountain range, moving away from Xyukuse.*

Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyThomas Yesterday at 1:56 am

Taiyo tries to pry away at that garbage which shouldn't be too hard as the gauntlets of her armour has claws on it while Vega uses Corrupted Ram to barrel through that weak shield shit.

===================================

Azuma casts Tiger Ambush on Kefka while Hitomi casts Aquaja on Kefka.

===================================

Xyukuse jumps around sticking the Keyblade into the ground kicking up a tornado that does not kick up any debris for some obscure reason, likely also trying to screw those assholes over too.
HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafy Yesterday at 4:31 pm

Monu:<Hold on, I'll go heal Euryale!

*Monu races off towards Euryale, casting Fairy Magic on her when he comes into range, then he hurls his keyblade at the Lilith clone. Eve uses Void Flair, maneuvering the thorn beams to destroy as many of the icicles as possible, then sends the beams at "Elsa"'s face*
---
Artexi:<Can you be a bit more specific about where we should go? We're surrounded by miles of desert in every direction.>
---
*Safian leaps away from any magenta circles nearby, sending a fireball at Kefka, then leaps away from her previous position*
Leafy

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Bahamut Today at 1:20 am

~Agrabah~

Phasir<You needn't worry. I am sure you'll find your way.>

N"Because you can see the future?"

Phasir<That is correct.>

Al<We can make do. Thanks, Phasir.>

Jasmine<I hope this is enough.>

Phasir<Your kindness is appreciated.>

*She puts a golden coin on the table, smiling as they head out, but Nero doesn't follow.*

N"You know more than you're letting on. Specifically about us. Why didn't you say anything?"

Phasir<You say I know who you are & why you're here, yet you ask why I didn't tell the princess & the diamond in the rough? Do you have a guilty conscience?>

*After pocketing his payment he stands up, pulling off his blindfold, revealing himself as a very not blind cyclops. Nero's own eyes widen in surprise.*

Phasir<I will tell you one more thing, on the house: You may leave the light to pursue a malevolent path, but one day, love will lead you back to where you belong.>

*As he speaks, a Dark Corridor begins billowing up around him.*
=========================
~Arendelle~

*Eve quickly sees that no matter how many icicles are destroyed, more just keep popping up, & she & Monu find their attacks blocked by the clone's shields. Euryale rubs her head, groaning groggily.*

E"What happened? I feel like I got hit by a whale...Taiyo!>

*She noticed that, though Taiyo managed to break the frost from her face, the monster had slammed her forcefully to the ground & was moving to jump on her. She surely would have been incapacitated, but Euryale quickly switched to the Oathkeeper, which glows & releases a wave of healing spheres. Four of them fly back into Euryale, returning her to full health, & as she stands she points the Keyblade at Taiyo, causing 6 to arc into her & return her to full health as well. Euryale then glances over her shoulder & turns, swinging so the remaining pair of orbs head toward Lilith.*

<RRAAAGH!>

*The crawling monster then leaps at her & Monu. Over by "Elsa," Vega manages to ram through a shield, scraping across the clone's hip before he's smacked by another & knocked back. It's enough to wobble the clone, causing some of the icicles to fall back into the snow. But it's enough for Lilith to throw an Explosion Raid into the gap he's created. The shields shatter, the snownado falls back to the ground, & the icicles shatter as the clone is hurled toward Vega, great gaps created in her body where her flesh has dissolved into paper. She reaches out, firing a wave of freezing energy at him.*
================================
~Realm of Darkness~

*The Shadows stop at the clouds of sand being kicked up, tilting their heads to peer curiously as their antennae waggle in Xyukuse's general direction. They're not too bright, it'll take them a bit to figure out what's happening. Meanwhile, Axel shrugs.*

Axel<Well, you're the boss, I guess.>

*He starts slinking off after Vexen, but looks back at Irritum.*

Axel<Are you coming?>
=================================
~Disney Town~

*All the spells mingle together in a messy explosion of water, fire, earth, & light. When the dust settles, Kefka is turned around with his ass pointed at the bulk of the forces. He slaps it thrice, blowing a raspberry at Safian as his body starts to evaporate. The clown's grin is the very last thing to vanish, letting out a maniacal laugh as it goes.*

Minnie<Oh dear, what could this possibly mean?>

Th"It means it was a fake, & the enemy knows we're here. What's more, we probably shouldn't breathe in the air he disappeared into."

Kefka's Echo<Ooh, scary! They even figured out about my laughing gas! Oh well, I've had my fun...they're all yours, Horny!>

*With that, the flames collapse, turning into a Welcome mat below the door.*

Neo Bahamut

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top