Neo's RP


 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Rise & Fall

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

avatar

Posts : 15086
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:10 am

Taiyo: "Didn't he say..."

Taiyo shuts up as Hans is standing right there and one would think the dude having control of Heartless would be something worth knowing. And I'm sure for anyone else it would be good to know.

=====================================

Irritum continues towards the wall, scaling it with Warp Strike.

=====================================

They decline as there's no way he'd abolish the monarchy and now isn't a good time to go to war with China.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

avatar

Posts : 9079
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 20
Location : Southern CA

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:15 pm

Eve:<That's quite odd. Speaking of your family, can you tell us more about them? They seem to be quite knowledgeable about magic.>

*Monu shrugs*

Monu:<It wouldn't be a bad idea. I'm not what we can do about Elsa if Anna couldn't get through to her.>
---
*Artexi does her best to swerve around the falling lightning bolts, casting Spark on the second spike the next time she sees it*
===
*Safian rubs up against Thiera for thinking of her*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
avatar

Posts : 21487
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 27
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:12 am

~Arendelle~

Kristoff<They're a bit...eccentric. But really nice! Trust me, you're gonna love 'em.>

*The reindeer shows up in short order, having apparently already been tracking them. While Kristoff helps Anna aboard, Lilith concentrates on the direction of the palace.*
--------------------------------------------
Hans<I gave the Duke of Weselton and the guards permission to use the creatures he spoke of to patrol the castle, but I was still wary of them, so I ordered them to be kept away from civilians. I've not tried to call the beasts myself, nor was I aware they had any relation to that monster from before.>

E"Makes sense, why would he kill it if it was working for him? Besides, it takes strong darkness to command the Heartless, & I'm not feeling that from him."

*At this point, Taiyo & Euryale both hear Lilith saying that they can't properly contain the situation they're dealing with, & they're wondering when they can get out there.*
-----------------------------------------------
*As it's not clear what ey's throwing the Keyblade at, presumably it just sort of falls against the ceiling & Irritum warps there. The Heartless turns to observe em, tilting its head.*
==========================
~Land of Dragons~

Emperor<My, I hardly expected such humble requests! I will give you whatever information I can spare, and of course, food for your animal companion.>

*Thiera scratches behind Safian's ears. Around this time, they also hear from Lilith. Additionally, Yen Sid says he wishes to have a word with them.*

Th"Oh--can you send that meat through the Moogles as well? I fear we are needed elsewhere."

Emperor<Certainly. I wish you luck on your journey. Just 1 more thing: On your way out, would you please tell Captain Li Shang that the flower which blooms in adversity is the rarest & most beautiful of all?>

Th"Uh, sure?"

*She turns to the trio, Mulan, & Shang, who seem to be awkwardly trying to make small talk.*

Ling<Are you leaving already?>
---------------------------------------------
*Stunned again, the Heartless crashes into the middle of the road, at which point Nero points the Keyblade at its head, charging Ragnarok.*

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
Back to top Go down
http://neon.forumsmotion.com
HarleyThomas

avatar

Posts : 15086
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:36 pm

That's some lame reasoning especially since it means the Heartless are going to be even more likely to consume him and spread like the virus they are, but they'll of course accept it because reasons.

Taiyo: "Isn't there something we can do for Lilith and the others?"

====================================

Since they're on the palace wall as there's nowhere else they could be after scaling it, Irritum throws the Keyblade to Warp Strike into the courtyard, that Shadow probably belonging to that asshole Duke.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

avatar

Posts : 9079
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 20
Location : Southern CA

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:22 pm

Eve:<I see...>

*Eve waits to climb up behind Kristoff, as she did before. She watches the Order out of the corner of her eyes*
---
*Artexi lands, dismissing her glider, then uses Sparkga and Spark Raid on the dragon's head*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
avatar

Posts : 21487
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 27
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:54 pm

~Arendelle~

Hans<If my fiance is in danger, I can round up a search party within hours, there are advisors who can watch the Kingdom in my stead. I'll be sure to tell them to stop using these Heartless, as you called them, as well. You would be welcome to join me then.>

E"Sounds great, & make sure you have anyone who's used the Heartless under watch. The Heartless want to devour the hearts of those closest to them. But what about that jerk?"

*She points to Vega. Hans glances at him & back.*

Hans<From the way you spoke, he seems like an important witness. If we can't imprison him, is there any way you can keep him under control?>
-------------------------------------------
*Ey should never have been able to get that close, but now that ey are, Shadows rise from all over the courtyard, while in front of em a pair of Defenders pops up, a pair of Book Masters & Wizards apiece behind that. The Heartless appear to be trying to block access to a ground floor window that houses a nondescript bedroom.*
---------------------------------------------
Kristoff<Maybe--maybe we should let Olaf ride instead. He's got such tiny legs. You understand, right?>

L"No response yet...but at least the natives are taking precautions against the Organization."
=========================
~Land of Dragons~

*Thiera takes a quick moment to bow, as seems to be the custom here.*

Th"I apologize, but something urgent has come up."

Ling<Well, come back soon!>

Yao<Not that we'll miss you, or anything.>

Chien Po<Next time you're here, let us take you out to eat!>

*They wave, cross their arms & look away, & rub their stomach, respectively. Thiera smiles & gives a wave before stopping to give Shang & Mulan the message.*

Shang<What could that mean? Well...if you're sure we can't help, then good luck, soldiers!>

Mulan<Thank you for everything. I hope to see you again.>

*Thiera salutes & rushes off to the Gates, the crowd making way for her because she is a floating European lady with a key sword & that's weird.*
-----------------------------------------
*The dragon's horns shatter from all of the attacks, & without its crest, its head seems to lose shape. Soon enough, the rest of the Heartless is fading into darkness, releasing an enormous heart into the sky, which disappears into a Dark Corridor. Nero wipes his brow & looks to the mountain.*

N"Whew, we did it--but I bet Larxene is long gone by now."

*He glances back up as he notices something is emerging from the Corridor the Heart disappeared to--a Dusk. It floats down & bows deeply to them before whispering in its monotone, almost robotic voice.*

Dusk<The Master orders all subjects to return to the Castle.>

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
Back to top Go down
http://neon.forumsmotion.com
HarleyThomas

avatar

Posts : 15086
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:34 pm

Vega: "Perhaps I remain at the castle?"

===================================

Irritum calls their Keyblade and transforms their left arm just to be safe.

Irritum: "Who do you serve?"

===================================

They follow Thiera, probably looking just as weird.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

avatar

Posts : 9079
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 20
Location : Southern CA

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:08 pm

*Safian follows behind Thiera*
===
Artexi:<Well, looks like there's no time to worry about that now.>

*Presumbly they return to the World that Never Was*
---
*Eve shrugs, then scoops up Olaf behind Kristoff*

Eve:<...It's fine.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
avatar

Posts : 21487
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 27
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:49 pm

~Arendelle~

E"You really think we're going to let you stay here unsupervised? No, shut up!"

*She turns back to Taiyo & Hans.*

E"I think we can keep him in the dungeon, we'll just have to follow a few special rules."
-------------------------------------------------
*The Defender closest to em swipes out with its shield, the dog head gnashing its teeth. On the other, the eyes glow red & it spits out a fireball. The Bookmasters drift to eir sides with their open books, ice gathering in their outstretched hands. The Wizards stay behind the Defenders, raising their electrically-charged staves. Of course, the Shadows all run towards em, a few making leaping attacks with their claws outstretched.*
---------------------------------------------------
*Once everything's in order, they set off, & before too long, are wandering through a rocky valley, relatively warmer than the surrounding land due to vents belching steam. Lilith takes a moment away from glowering at Eve to inform Monu of Thiera's announcement.*
=============================
~Land of Dragons~

*Once out of the gate & far enough along the palace wall to not be seen, Thiera pauses briefly to meditate on her Keyblade before opening the Lanes Between & tossing the Oathkeeper down to change it into her Glider. She looks back at the others.*

Th"I informed Lilith that we would help her just as soon as we're able to, but we must meet with Master Yen Sid first."
==========================
~The World That Never Was~

*They follow the Dusk, who leads them through a Dark Corridor back to the Altar of Naught. The rest of the Organization is either already present or teleporting in, with several exceptions. Saix is turned towards them, in front of Senthose, who is watching the moon.*

Saix<Everyone we expected has arrived. Do you wish to tell them why we have gathered them, or should I?>

*Senthose turns to smirk at Nero & Artexi.*

S<I think we should let those 2 explain, don't you?>

N"What? Why us? And weren't there more of us?"

S<Vega has betrayed the Organization. His negligence allowed Vexen to be killed, and then he refused to return and assassinated Axel. I sent Daisy to monitor the situation, who informed me that he is giving aid to the Order. But he's not the only one, is he?>

*There are shocked murmurs, but for now, everyone seems to be waiting to see what the pair will say.*

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."


Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://neon.forumsmotion.com
HarleyThomas

avatar

Posts : 15086
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:37 pm

He shrugs as he's not in a position to resist and he kinda already suggested it in a way. And it's not like it'll be forever.

==============================

Stealth activates, the lot of good it'll do and Irritum jumps back to avoid the Defender and projectiles then casts Disruption on the Defender's and anything unfortunate enough to be in the area of effect.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

avatar

Posts : 9079
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 20
Location : Southern CA

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:12 pm

*Eve glares right back. Monu smiles and nods, but a moment later his shoulders slump*

Monu:<It will be good to have help. Though I still don't know how we're going to get through to Elsa...>
---
*Artexi blinks*

<I always thought Vega was kinda slow, but I didn't think he was that dumb. Anyway, I think there's been some sort of misunderstanding. When we were investigating the heartless army, they showed up and tried to kill us.>
---
*Safian summons her armor and glider, then follows after Thiera*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
avatar

Posts : 21487
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 27
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:17 pm

~The World That Never Was~

*Demyx gesticulates wildly at Artexi.*

Demyx<That's what I said! Oooh, why did Vega have to make waves? It's just gonna cause trouble for the rest of us....>

N"You wanted us to get rid of the guy behind the Heartless army, & we did. But the Order outnumbered us, we needed their cooperation."

Xigbar<Can't argue with that logic. So, how'dja get it?>

Xaldin<Exactly what I'd like to know. Surely you had to have given them something they wanted more than your heads. Especially once news spread that we brought down their leader.>
===========================
~Mysterious Tower~

*After a few minutes of uneventful flying--evidently, the Organization is not aware of their meeting--they once again arrive at the tower, where Yen Sid once again gestures at them to come through the window. Thiera enters, dismissing her Glider & armor, & heads around to the other side of his desk while he sits down.*

Yen Sid<I hope you will permit us to dispense with the formalities. I fear our time here together must be short.>

Th"I agree, Lilith needs our help."

Yen Sid<Not only that. I called you here because I received word from my apprentice that a group with dark intentions somehow found their way into his castle.>

*He waves his hand across the desk, at which point an image of a glowing orb on a marble pedestal appears.*

Yen Sid<Ordinarily, the world is protected by the Cornerstone of Light. A powerful magical artifact that can repel almost any darkness. This property makes it difficult to shroud or destroy, but if its light were ever to somehow be snuffed out....>

*As he speaks, the figures of Pete & 2 who attacked them in Traverse Town, the clown & the horned figure, loom over the orb. It becomes darker & darker, until it shatters, each fragment growing into a miniature Shadow until the teeming swarm spills off of the sorcerer's desk. With a snap of his fingers, the mirage vanishes.*

Yen Sid<Disney Castle has no standing army, & the effusion of Heartless is too much for the few warriors they do have to handle. We need every volunteer we can muster to prevent its collapse. As well, I believe our foes to be connected to Maleficent. If we defeat them, and save Disney Castle, we should be able to then liberate Traverse Town from her clutches. As has been a major long-term strategic goal.>
=============================
~Arendelle~

*So it transpires that Vega is ushered to the dungeon, where his hands & feet are manacled to the wall, with iron gloves preventing him from opening his fingers. Finally, the guards tie thick leather around his head in the form of a chin strap, preventing him from opening his mouth.*

E"There, now he won't be able to summon the Keyblade or cast any spells. And we've got the Lanes Between locked up tight, so no Dark Corridors either."
-------------------------------------------------
L"That's not my main concern."

*She returns to glowering at Eve. Suddenly, Kristoff jumps down & gestures around him at the empty wasteland.*

Kristoff<Well, here we are--meet my family!>

*He turns to the nearest rock.*

Kristoff<Hey, Uncle Ted, your moss is looking thicker today. And it looks like the twins each grew a mushroom, that's great news!>

Olaf<...I'll keep him distracted, the rest of you back away very slowly.>

*The snowman jumps down & starts patting a rock, saying how nice it is to meet it. Lilith tilts her head in confusion, having forgotten to be angry at Eve. Anna looks concerned, but directs Sven to get closer to a steam vent.*
-----------------------------------------------
*The Defenders suffer a few blows, denting their armor, before they can turn to defend themselves from the attacks. The Wizards are shielded by energy that forms around them as lightning strikes down repeatedly, following Irritum's tracks in the snow. The Bookmasters likewise shift their angle of attack before firing their ice shards at em. The Shadows mostly wander around in confusion, until ey steps on one, at which point all of the Shadows around it lash out at the air.*

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
Back to top Go down
http://neon.forumsmotion.com
HarleyThomas

avatar

Posts : 15086
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:04 am

Excessive and the fastest acting thing to occur in this world like wowza.

=================================

Irritum jumps back from the Shadows, sending a Viper Lash at them. They follow by getting into a Wizard's space with Warp Strike and attacks with Poison Claw.

=================================

Azuma: "If half of us go to Disney Castle, would it be enough to begin pushing back against Maleficent's forces?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

avatar

Posts : 9079
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 20
Location : Southern CA

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:30 pm

*Eve stops glowering at Lilith to stare at Kristoff, the disappointed plain on her face*

Eve:<Your family...is a bunch of rocks?>

*Monu puts his arm around Lilith and takes a step back from the crazy guy*
---
Safian:<And the other half of us would go help Lilith, right?>
---
Artexi:<I think they planned to trap and brutally murder us once we took down the army or something. I don't know.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
avatar

Posts : 21487
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 27
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:56 pm

~Arendelle~

*Kristoff shakes his head.*

Kristoff<No, of course not, that would be ridiculous--they're trolls.>

L"I see."

*Lilith discretely summons her Keyblade behind her back just in case this gets ugly, but just then, the surrounding rocks rumble the ground as they begin to roll towards Kristoff. Once they get closer, they reveal limbs & heads as they excitedly chatter around him.*

<Hey, everyone, Kristoff's home!>

<Who'd ya bring? Are they friends!?>

<Why does the girl on Sven have white hair? She looks funny!>
-------------------------------------------
E"Just raise the alarm immediately if anyone comes for him."

*The guards nod & Euryale motions for Hans & Taiyo to follow her out of the dungeon.*
-------------------------------------------
*Irritum escapes with just a few cuts on eir ankles as the snakes eat the Shadows. More Shadows stumble as ey reappear next to the Wizard, but unfortunately the Darkness Claw can't pierce the energy barrier as lightning continues to fall on em. The Defenders look around in confusion, but as the dog heads begin sniffing, they slowly turn back. The Book Masters float overhead, turning red & gathering flames in their hands.*
========================
~Mysterious Tower~

Yen Sid<That is your decision, if you believe Taiyo & Euryale will not be reinforcements enough. However, I am not so certain that just 2 of you will be enough for this mission.>
========================
~The World That Never Was~

Xigbar<That's not what we saw.>

N"I told them where I brought Roatha after he was rendered comatose in battle. It was the only way to get their cooperation."

Saix<And why did you not return him here, or inform us of what happened to him?>

Demyx<Good riddance, I say! That lunatic kept cutting my Sitar strings, & said he'd choke me with them if I ever told anyone!>

*As he shivers, Luxord flips a coin for some reason.*

Luxord<The die is cast, I say to let the chips fall where they may. It's more fun that way.>

Xaldin<You're all entirely too forgiving. Do what you will, but be warned: If such negligence occurs under my watch, I won't hesitate to cut it down.>

*To emphasize his point, he swings his arm at them, the Keyblade appearing from his sleeve & embedding itself right next to their feet. When Lexeaus & Zexion just exchange looks, Senthose turns back to the moon.*

S<I trust you to sort this dispute out among yourselves. The 2 of you also came into contact with Larxene, is that correct?>

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
Back to top Go down
http://neon.forumsmotion.com
HarleyThomas

avatar

Posts : 15086
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:11 pm

I suppose Taiyo follows Euryale out, now being accomplice to a human rights violation.

=============================

Irritum moves away from the Wizards, casting Ghost Bite on the Book Masters.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

avatar

Posts : 9079
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 20
Location : Southern CA

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:12 pm

Artexi:<At least now I won't have to worry about finding him in my closet...again.>

*She sighs*

Artexi:<Yeah, Larxene sent a dragon after us. We killed it.>
---
*Safian looks up at Thiera*

<Maybe...maybe we should all go to Disney Castle...>
---
*Eve's face brightens*

Eve:<Excellent, I was worried this might all be for nothing!>

*Monu blinks*

Monu:<Why didn't they show...oh never mind.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
avatar

Posts : 21487
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 27
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:33 pm

~The World That Never Was~

S<They must have sensed disunity within the Order & decided to make a quick strike against us. Unfortunately for them, this has allowed me to further narrow the region of space in which they may be hiding.>

Xaldin<Are we finally to eliminate them, then?>

S<Very soon. Your primary objectives should be your current missions. I will restore Vexen as soon as I am able to locate his Heartless. For those who have no missions, I believe now is the time to retrieve the Princesses of Heart from the Order.>
========================
~Mysterious Tower~

*Thiera purses her lips, but otherwise shows no emotion.*

Th"...Lilith does not seem to be in any immediate danger. I cannot argue with Master Yen Sid's logic. Will that be all?"

*She bows her head, & Yen Sid nods.*
==============================
~Arendelle~

*Hans leads them to one of the castle's many bedrooms.*

Hans<You ladies are welcome to use this room as your quarters, as well as any of the castle's amenities, while I am getting the supplies ready. I will send for you just as soon as we are ready to leave.>

E"Great, thanks!"

*He bows to them & starts to head off.*
-------------------------------------------------
*The Book Masters happened to fly close enough together to both be affected, damaging but not destroying them. The Wizards lower their staves & begin to compress as if being squeezed by an invisible hand. The Defenders are now facing Irritum & advance toward em, their shields spewing mists of fire & ice. Irritum also feels more scrabbling at eir ankles as Shadows climb up eir body, as only about a quarter of them have been destroyed so far & the rest are clustering behind Irritum.*
-----------------------------------------------
*A troll that looks like an elderly woman approaches them.*

Lady Troll<Are either of you young ladies interested in being our little Kristoff's bride?>

Kristoff<Mom, please, not right now!>

Mama Kristoff<We know he's a bit of a fixer-upper, but-->

L"Okay, I'm putting a moratorium on that right now, nobody is here to marry your son!"

*She dismisses her Keyblade & waves them off. Several trolls in the background, having gathered costumes made of grass & other natural objects, sag in disappointment. Kristoff breathes a sigh of relief, but also casts a frowning glance at Anna before shaking his head.*

Kristoff<They're right, Mom, this is more important than marriage, it could be life or death.>

Olaf<Yeah, the Princess has old lady hair!>

*The confused troll follows where he's pointing & gasps when she sees Anna.*

Mama Kristoff<Oh, why didn't you tell me sooner!? This is very serious, it seems her heart's been frozen!>

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
Back to top Go down
http://neon.forumsmotion.com
HarleyThomas

avatar

Posts : 15086
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:41 pm

Taiyo: "Um...thank you."

=============================

Irritum disregards that silly stuff with Ghost Walk, using that time to move out of the path of the Defender's, leaving the Shadows behind. They then cast Nihilistic Night on the Defender's and whatever else is in range, hopefully not the Shadows.

=============================

Azuma: "I guess that settles it..."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

avatar

Posts : 9079
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 20
Location : Southern CA

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:51 pm

Eve:<It must have happened back at the castle.>

*She looks back at Monu and Lilith*

Eve:<I assume at least one of you have some healing abilities.>

Monu:<We both do.>

*He summons his keyblade and approaches Anna*

Monu:<There's a few different things I might try...I've never heard of someone's heart getting frozen before.>
---
*Safian rubs against Thiera*

Safian:<Lilith can handle herself! Don't worry.>
---
*Artexi looks at Nero, then down at the ground*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
avatar

Posts : 21487
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 27
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:09 pm

~The World That Never Was~

N"So, what, you want us to kidnap a bunch of little girls?"

S<Last I was aware, most were young women. Besides, the unseelie fairy has already stolen one of their hearts. Do you want the others to meet the same fate?>
=========================
~Arendelle~

Mama Kristoff<No, no, I'm afraid that won't be enough. Only an act of true love can thaw her heart now.>

Anna<Th--then we have to get back to the p--p--palace.>
------------------------------------
E"So...what do we do now? I'd love to go for a swim, but I think it'd be suspicious if we left the palace in this weather that this human body is obviously too weak to handle."

*She lifts her foot & stares at it as if scolding it.*
------------------------------------
*The Shadows sort of fall over Irritum learns that targeting is important when, seeing as the blast was presumably centered on the Defenders, the orbs only hit them, banging up their armor & causing them to sag & limp, but not die, because Defenders are tough sons of bitches. Only a handful of shadows that fell into the area are destroyed. The Wizards disappear & reappear behind the Shadows, taking a second to look around for Irritum, while lightning rains down on em from the Book Masters far overhead.*
==========================
~Mysterious Tower~

Th"I was not."

*She stands, bowing to Yen Sid, & moving to the window.*

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
Back to top Go down
http://neon.forumsmotion.com
HarleyThomas

avatar

Posts : 15086
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:04 pm

Taiyo: "I could use a bath."

I suppose Taiyo opens the door to the room they're near. Hopefully there is a bathroom as that would seriously suck. Like who'd build a castle with a bajillion rooms and no adjacent bathroom? No one wants to walk half a block to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.

========================================

Irritum grabs a Shadow and moves to avoid the attacks from the Wizards and Bookmasters, maybe even saving it except not really. Instead they sink the nails of the Darkness Claw into it to use Absorption Claw, effectively eating it.

========================================

I suppose they follow those gestures and sneak out the window like prowlers.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

avatar

Posts : 9079
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 20
Location : Southern CA

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:10 pm

Eve:<Anna, if you think that's your best chance, we should leave immediately.>
---
Artexi:<Looks like the Order's doing a shit job of protecting them then.>
---
*Safian kind of dips her head, then follows Thiera*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
avatar

Posts : 21487
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 27
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:33 pm

~Arendelle~

E"A what?"

*Sure, that random room they just happen to be nearby is a bathroom, even though baths are a luxury thing at this time, so it makes no sense that they would be everywhere. As opposed to a lavatory because they are separate. Euryale stares at the 1800s-style brass bath tub in confusion.*
----------------------------------------
L"Loathe as I am to admit it, I agree with the Organization scum. Sorry we could not stay longer."

*She dips her head to the troll.*

Mama K<I understand, dearie. Please, hurry.>

*Kristoff jogs forward to lead Sven out of the valley, & Olaf jumps on his back along the way.*
--------------------------------------------
*The Shadow collapses into darkness & is sucked in, & I guess Irritum gains a Shadow's powers, or something? Anyway, bursts of fire begin to emerge underneath em & the other magic Heartless shoot ice blasts from all around as the Defenders move to cut off the escape route. Because this is taking all fucking day, it catches the attention of someone inside of the castle, & Hans emerges.*

Hans<What is the meaning of this?!>
=========================
~The World That Never Was~

S<The so-called Order is far more concerned with preserving their failing hegemony than actually fixing what is wrong with the worlds.>

Lexeaus<If the Princesses should be taken by the darkness, the worlds would follow shortly thereafter. I agree, the safety of the worlds must take precedent.>

Zexion<It isn't like you to be so talkative, but I needn't be swayed.>

Luxord<I have already cast my lot in with you, wherever fortune may lead us.>

Demyx<I guess I'm in too....>

Xaldin<Then the matter is settled. What world will you be sending us to?>

S<The Princesses of Enchanted Dominion & Radiant Garden are beyond our reach for the time being. I suggest we focus on 2 present targets.>

*He waves his hand, creating in the air an image of Jasmine on the palace balcony of Agrabah, & a young brunette woman being escorted to a castle dungeon by a strange beast.*
============================
~Lanes Between~

*She opens the Lanes Between & activates her Glider, flying into the portal. As they near the castle, they find it surrounded by what appears to be broken lengths of highway floating in space. It becomes clear this won't be a peaceful transit when a trio of Dragonfly Gummis emerge from behind an asteroid & tail them, shooting barrages of lasers from their tails.*

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
Back to top Go down
http://neon.forumsmotion.com
HarleyThomas

avatar

Posts : 15086
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:53 pm

Taiyo: "It's like washing your hands, but for all of you."

So I guess Taiyo begins to fill the tub. I'd imagine there's scented oils or something present. Probably smells like snow or whatever not Scandinavia has for nice smelling things.

Then she begins to undress, probably confusing Euryale with her socks, that she probably thought were part of her instead of just being great socks.

=================================

Irritum moves to avoid the fire under their ass and that other silly stuff and sinks into the ground like a Shadow would, darting to that previously mentioned window, popping back up to unlock it if need be in order to get inside, following their nose wherever it goes.

=================================

The two maneuver their gliders, Hitomi taking to firing strafing shots at the Gummis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rise & Fall   

Back to top Go down
 
Rise & Fall
Back to top 
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Rise, And Fall, Of The Syndicate (Private)
» Hell's rise
» NEW PBS show coming soon in Fall of 2015
» Rise Above a Wounded Heart
» Star Wars: The Old Republic - Rise of the Hutt Cartel

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Kingdom Hearts 2013-
Jump to: