Rise & Fall

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rise & Fall

Post by Neo Bahamut on Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:51 pm

~Yen Sid's Tower~

*As the Order enters into a round chamber with a series of covered mirrors, the door closes behind them. Euryale, Thiera, & Lilith just sort of sulk near the entrance, with no apparent interest in moving or speaking. The only other living being in the room is a Moogle manning his or her shop.*
===========================
~Land of Dragons~

*Nero & Artexi emerge from a dark corridor on top of a long, stone wall with square towers set up at regular intervals in the dark hours before sunrise. An armored man approaches them at a jog, pointing his spear at them.*

<You there! Who are--?>

*He is distracted from his question as an eagle soars by his head, knocking his helmet off. It alights on top of a tower & screeches, at which point hundreds of grappling hooks fly over the wall. The man abandons them, running to the nearest tower.*

<We're under attack! Light the signal!>

N"Shit, this is bad! Hide!"

*He drags Artexi to the shadow of the nearest tower as the soldier evades a large, shirtless man with a sword trying to lop off his head, quickly climbing a tower. All over, soldiers dressed in various states of fur, armed to the teeth with all manner of weaponry scale the wall.*

N"What in the worlds did we wander in on? Wasn't there supposed to be a Heartless army?"
===========================
~Arendelle~

*Vega, Vexen, & Eve wind up emerging just outside of a castle town by the sea. Even this early, they can vaguely tell there is a lot of activity going on inside, especially at the docks.*

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21423
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by HarleyThomas on Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:03 pm

Taiyo stands by Euryale, holding her hand.

============================

As there's nothing to hit and no one wants to willingly talk to those two, Vega stands on by.
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15043
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Leafy on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:32 pm

*Artexi lets herself be pulled. She whispers in Nero's ear*

Artexi:<(I think we wandered in on a normal army!)>
---
Eve:<So, shall we go take a look?>
---
*Monu has his arm around Lilith, while Safian hangs out by Thiera's side*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9044
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Neo Bahamut on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:22 pm

*They can see the soldier grab a torch atop the tower & throw it in a bowl of oil just as a large shadow looms over him. The music changes as signal fires go off along each tower of the wall.*

Soldier<Now all of China will know you're coming!>

*The figure pauses briefly, before grabbing a flag & putting it into the flame, holding it up to his face.*

???<Perfect.>

*The soldier reaches for a sword, but Shan Yu easily pushes him off of the tower. He screams as he falls, but only briefly before going silent. Nero creates a claw of darkness & starts scaling the other side of the wall.*

N"(We won't stay hidden here. We need to go.)"

*The eagle soars, the mystery man holding his arm out for it to perch. It screeches & inclines its head, prompting him to look right at them. He then throws the burning flag like a spear, which lands close enough to illuminate them & shower them with sparks. Surprisingly, he holds up a hand to stop his soldiers.*

Shan Yu<Let them go. Let them tell all of China that Shan Yu and the Huns are their new masters--although--how many does it take to deliver a message?>

*An archer notches an arrow & points it at Artexi's chest.*

<One.>
==============================
*Vexen steps out onto the water, which freezes underneath him. He begins walking in the direction of the docks, but sticking to the shadows.*
==============================
Th"...We won't accomplish anything if we all just loiter by the door. Someone has to try to find what Yen Sid wanted us to see."

*She wanders further into the room, not getting far before looking at the tallest covered mirror, her eyes widening in surprise.*

Th"I can see--a wall! A fortification. Fires are burning--an invading army--a pair in black coats."

*She then looks at the stouter mirror nearby, and then the others.*

Th"A palace in the mountains by the sea...the Organization is trying to enter...and the other mirrors aren't showing anything. Yen Sid must be using these to see which worlds are in danger."

L"And once we know whom we're sending where, we can ask the Moogle to teleport us there instantly. I see. Smart setup."


Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21423
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Leafy on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:57 pm

*Artexi armors up, gliders up, and takes off in the direction Nero went as fast as she can*
---
*Eve hesitates, looking down at the ice. She cautiously places one foot on the ice. Assuming it proves solid, she starts following Vexen*
---
Safian:<I'm ok with going wherever.>

*Monu looks questioningly at Lilith*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9044
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by HarleyThomas on Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:50 pm

Azuma: "Who's better suited for which environment?"

=========================

Vega follows them to the docks.
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15043
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Neo Bahamut on Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:47 pm

*The arrow embeds itself in Artexi's armor, but it's nowhere near as bad as it would have been without it. Nero jumps off of the wall, also summoning his Glider & following.*

N"Let's try to lose 'em over those mountains!

*Glancing back, he spots a group of Rapid Thrusters following them, but they're weak as shit Heartless, so he easily dispatches them with a quick Dark Firaga. He squints into the darkness.*

N"Hey, I think there are Heartless marching with that army! But...Senthose said they were growing into an army. Are they turning the people they conquer into Heartless?"
============================
*Vexen stops in the shadows & watches the proceedings for several minutes, stroking his chin all the while. As they stand around in awkward silence, they hear snippets of conversation. The ship they're unloading is apparently from some place that sounds like "Weasel Town," & they need to get the job finished up because a prince from "the Southern Isles" is expected within a few hours. Vexen raises his eyebrows at this information. He then turns to look in the direction the sun is rising, before sighing & staring at Vega.*

Vexen<I suppose I should explain my observations for your benefit. Listen carefully, because I do not wish to repeat myself: The fact that they are expecting so many foreigners, especially a prince, indicates that this kingdom is preparing for an event of monumental significance, a chance for nations to curry alliances. Judging by the position of the sun in the sky, we are in mid-summer, which is slightly too early to expect a harvest festival. Therefore, it is unlikely that this day holds ritual significance for the region. This indicates that the event is a matter of great political importance. Perhaps a trade deal, or a coronation. I suggest we await the arrival of the foreigners, whom we may then observe & know best how to mingle among, providing a convenient justification for our entrance into the kingdom.>
================================
*She tugs on Monu's arm & points to the Arendelle mirror.*

L"That looks like our kind of place."

E"Also a lot of water. Taiyo & I might be a lot of help there."

Th"The other world seems to have more wilderness for Safian to hide in. So I suppose myself, Hitomi, & Azuma can go with her."
=================================
*Wherever Irritum is living in Memory's Skyscraper, he can probably see a Dark Corridor open onto the doorstep, Saix walking out & closing it behind him. The Nobody snaps his fingers & a series of Dusks drop from seemingly out of nowhere, surrounding the building.*


Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21423
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by HarleyThomas on Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:11 am

Azuma: "No objections."

Hitomi nods as it makes no difference to her.

===================================

Vega: "Right."

While Vega didn't knock off Xyukuse let alone double tap that fool, perhaps it can be made up for by breaking Vexen's jaw.

===================================

I never figured there'd actually be an interior to the skyscraper and that Irritum just huddled on the doorstep making their life more tragic, but anywho I suppose they leave to confront the jerk and their monsters that are likely present to make their life worse.
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15043
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Leafy on Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:11 am

*Monu smiles and nods at Lilith*

Monu:<Sounds good.>

Safian:<I like wilderness!>
---
*Artexi curses and examines the arrow as she flies*

Artexi:<Fuck, fuck, fuck!>

*She tries to remove it*

Artexi:<I don't know, I guess it's possible. But what the fuck are the two of us supposed to do against an army?>
---
Eve:<Given the wide variety of people that seem to be attending, I'm sure we can find a way to sneak in.>
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9044
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Neo Bahamut on Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:29 pm

Th"Did you follow all of that?"

*She walks up to the Moogle, who Kupos & transmits them in a flash of light.*
==============================
~Land of Dragons~

*The music fades as they crest the mountains. This high up, they can see various villages, rice fields, & bamboo thickets stretched below them. The arrow is being stubborn & hurts to move, but may come out if pulled harder.*

N"I guess the first thing we should do is find whoever is in charge & tell them about these guys. I think he called himself Shan Yu, & his group the Huns."
-------------------------------------------------------
*Thiera, Azuma, Hitomi, & Safian arrive in a village where a procession of women with heavy make up & long robes are making their way through the town square to much celebration as cherry blossoms are thrown. The woman in the back keeps tripping & stumbling.*
===================================
~Arendelle~

*As the plan is evidently set to wait until the prince from the Southern Isles arrives, Vexen sets them up on an iceberg under a dock that is obviously prepared for a new arrival, making sure it's well-hidden. Eventually, around sunrise, the ship finally comes rolling in. Once the passengers disembark, he pulls out a set of bionculars &, peering through the slats, makes note of them showing documents to the officials.*

Vexen<The locals here appear to use a simple system of letters of permission from their respective dignitaries. They should be easy enough to forge in my laboratory. A moment.>

*And so he Dark Corridors out, returning a few minutes later with letters for each of them, signifying that the King of the Southern Isles has granted them permission to enter the Kingdom of Arendelle.*

Vexen<Now we simply climb aboard the pier.>
-------------------------------------------------------
*The Order has a much easier entrance, as they are teleported onto a dock at the far end by way of a Moogle dressed in official looking clothing, who hands them their identifying documentation.*
===================================
Saix<I hadn't thought that you would simply come right out. I suppose you don't know that there are creatures in the worlds far more dangerous than those meager Heartless you toil against endlessly. So, what do you call yourself?>

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21423
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Leafy on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:22 pm

*Artexi grits her teeth, tugging a little harder on the arrow*

Artexi:<Should we choose a village and land, or try and find the local army? We should probably let them all know anyway. If the Huns are anything like the barbarian tribes from home, these villages are toast.>
---
*Safian immediately dives into the shadows to prevent the towns people from freaking out*
---
Eve:<Thank you.>

*She takes the letter, then looks for a way to climb onto the pier*
---
*Monu thanks the Moogle, then turns to Lilith*

Monu:<Shall we go see what the festivities are about?>
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9044
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by HarleyThomas on Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:32 pm

Azuma: "How does no one ever question our attire?"

=============================

Taiyo takes her papers, still holding Euryale's hand as she's probably still not cheery.

=============================

Vega takes the documents and puts them in his pocket.

=============================

Irritum: "Irritum."

Through their barely visible eyes, Irritum eyes Saix and the Dusk, flexing the fingers on their left hand.

Irritum: "Why have you come here?"
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15043
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Neo Bahamut on Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:49 am

~The World That Never Was~

Saix<We don't accept squatters. You either join the Organization....>

*He raises his hand above his head, the Unbound appearing in a flash of light. He spins the Keyblade, before stabbing it into the ground in an icepick grip. Around the building, the Dusks just sort of sway back & forth, almost seeming to be dancing to the music. Saix grins nastily.*

Saix<...Or you are removed.>
=============================
~Arendelle~

*There is a ladder not far away, & not long after they climb up, they're spotted loitering by some crates. Vexen flashes his papers at the approaching guard, who briefly glances at them before nodding & gesturing to them to move along, returning to his patrol.*

Vexen<You see? Such simpletons are easily manipulated.>

*As they enter into the town proper, they can see that some sort of festival is indeed going on, as the town's streets are full of people engaging in games, music, food-tasting, etc. while colorful banners & ribbons adorn many of the buildings. As they wander towards the palace, they find the gates & castle doors wide open, the guards standing idly by as throngs of people move in.*
-----------------------------------------------------
*Lilith is staring aimlessly out to sea, but turns towards the town & starts walking.*

L"I guess we might as well."

*Euryale trudges along behind her as bells sound from the direction of the central castle. She vaguely squeezes Taiyo's hand in acknowledgment.*
=============================
~Land of Dragons~

Th"Perhaps they believe us to be some sort of street entertainers."

<I should think so, the way you made that lion disappear! Very impressive!>

*Thiera turns around to see a little, plump old woman clapping. She begins digging around in her robes, until Thiera holds up her hands in a stopping gesture.*

Th"Oh, we don't need any munny, in fact we're here to--ahh--stop some evil wizards from threatening this country."

*The woman gives her a skeptical look.*

<Do I look like I was born yesterday?>

*Thiera shifts her eyes, at which point the woman points in her face.*

<I know what you're thinking! Stop that! You should have more respect for your elders. But...you do look like you're not from around here....>

*She gently grabs some of Thiera's hair & holds it up to inspect it. Thiera looks around again, noticing that basically everyone has either brown or black hair. Eventually, the old woman releases Thiera.*

<Why don't you tell me what you're really here for? Do you need someone to show you around?>
----------------------------------------------
*Artexi snaps off the shaft of the arrow. Nero points to the first village they come across, a small walled-in structure tucked away at a plateau on the mountain, just on the edge of where it becomes snowy.*

N"Let's land outside of that village. I'm sure they'll make sure the message gets where it needs to go. And maybe we can find someone to look at that arrow wound."

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21423
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by HarleyThomas on Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:05 am

Azuma: "Who are you?"

==========================

I reckon they're wandering along.

==========================

Vega follows behind them, periodically glancing at the going ons around town.

==========================

Irritum clenches their left hand into a fist, opening it again as it shifts to the Darkness Claw, the Skull Noise appearing in their right.

Irritum: "You never should have left that castle."

Stealth triggers and Irritum moves to circle around their prey.
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15043
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Leafy on Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:41 am

OOC: Irritum is going to be the shortest lived character ever.

*Eve looks around the festivities, looking for some indication of what kind of event this is. She also listens to the chatter of the other guests*
===
*If she seems agreeable, Monu takes Lilith's hand as he heads in the direction of the bells*
---
*Safian slinks off after the procession of women, keeping to the shadows as to not freak out the townspeople*
===
*Artexi curses again, keeping hold of the arrow shaft*

Artexi:<I probably just made this a lot harder on myself. Anyway, let's land outside the village and walk up, unless we want to show off our gliders.>
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9044
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Neo Bahamut on Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:25 pm

~Arendelle~

Guard<Better hurry inside, you're missing the coronation.>

*They are directed into the castle chapel, where a priest is addressing a young, regal-looking woman. She takes a scepter & an orb from him & turns as he pronounces her "Queen Elsa of Arendelle."*

L"(Looks like we found our targets.)"

*She points to the Organization skulking in the back. When Vexen looks surprised, then delighted at something, she looks back to Elsa. Nudging the others, she points at the orb in her left hand, a small part of which has started to frost over. Once the ceremony is complete, she hurriedly gives the priest back the relics & puts her gloves back on. Everyone stands to clap as the Queen starts to the door, smiling nervously & waving at everyone.*
==================================
~Land of Dragons~

Fa<Just call me Grandmother Fa, everyone does!>

Th"Alright then, Grandmother Fa--yes, we would like to be shown around, if you please."

Fa<That's much better. But it will have to wait until after my granddaughter has seen the matchmaker.>

*Thiera turns to look in the direction the women disappeared to.*

Fa<You see, this is an important day: All of the marriageable women in the village put on their best make up and refineries in the hopes of finding a husband and bringing honor to their families.>
----------------------------------------------
*Safian apparently follows the women into a building where an obese, blue-robed woman with a facial mole & a manly voice takes the 1st in line into a back room & the rest stand around quietly. The one in the back seems to be struggling with something in her robes.*
---------------------------------------------
*They do what Nero said, the guards threatening them with spears again. Nero raises his hands.*

N"Hey, easy, we just came to warn you about Shan Yu & the Huns!"

*The guards look shocked & horrified.*

Guard 1<Shan Yu is leading this attack?!>

Guard 2<This had better not be a joke, boy!>

N"Well, it's not."

*The guards look hesitantly at each other, then at the spot of blood on the front of Artexi's shirt. One man heads into the village, gesturing for them to follow. Inside is typical village stuff; farmers covering their straw with a tarp to protect it from the snow, a little girl crying about her lost doll, carpenters working on the roofs, that sort of thing. Instead of an acupuncturist or whatever, they're lead to a Moogle Shop, where the owner heals Artexi in a flash of light.*

<Heal, Kupo!>

Guard<I also need you to pass word to the Emperor: Shan Yu & the Huns are the ones who took the Great Wall.>
============================
~World That Never Was~

Saix<Hmph. So you can turn invisible. So WHAT?!>

*He swings forward & upward with the Unbound, with the intention that even if his Keyblade doesn't hit the mark, the rocks & dirt it kicks up will. Meanwhile, instead of walking forward like sensible creatures, the Dusks fall to the ground & slither through the air.*

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21423
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Leafy on Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:48 pm

Artexi:<Thanks.>

*She turns back to the Guard*

Artexi:<Do you want help alerting other villages or anything? We'd be happy to help.>
===
*Safian sits in the shadows and watches the woman struggle with her robes*
---
*Monu murmers to Lilith*

Monu:<(Seems the new queen is more than she appears.)>

*Meanwhile, Eve looks from Elsa's retreating form to Vexen, waiting to see what he wants to do*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9044
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by HarleyThomas on Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:19 am

Azuma tries to avoid openly showing disdain for such a practice, but he hasn't been keeping up with his stoicism lessons from Hitomi. Because there haven't been any.

===============================

Looking like a bunch of fuckin' cultists and the Order also sticking out like a sore thumb, it ain't hard for Vega to notice them and they to notice the Organization.

===============================

Irriturm maintains their distance, casting Phantom Flare on Saix.
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15043
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Neo Bahamut on Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:06 am

~Land of Dragons~

Guard<The Moogles should be able to handle that. I am afraid that any offer you make is beyond my authority to accept. You'll have to wait until the general gets here. Fortunately, the Moogles make moving troops a lot quicker and easier.>
--------------------------------------
*When the matchmaker comes back out, the young lady she was escorting nervously taking her place back in line, a cricket jumps out of the struggling woman's robes. She reaches out for it, accidentally punching the matchmaker in the face. The plump woman then squeals & tries to shake her robes out as the cricket climbs inside, & in the woman's effort to try to help her, the matchmaker ends up on the ground, tangled in her robes. During the struggle, they accidentally knocked over an ink bottle onto the matchmaker's head. Seething with silent anger, she points to the door & the woman sadly shuffles out, the cricket lost somewhere in the chaos.*
--------------------------------------------------
*Grandmother Fa's face falls when she sees the look of the woman coming up to her.*

???<I'm sorry, grandmother...I failed you.>

*Grandma Fa pats her on the back.*

Granny<There, there. There's always next year. You know, sometimes the latest flower to blossom is the most beautiful.>

*The woman finally opens her eyes. Spotting the weirdos in front of her, she hastily bows.*

???<Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there! My name is Fa Mulan!>

Th"That is a beautiful name. I am Psyche Thiera."
=============================
L"(Starting a fight in the middle of the coronation wouldn't go well. Let's just act natural for now, & keep an eye on the Organization.)"

*With that, she leads the rest of the Order out to the Entrance Hall, where people are already starting to pair up to dance or raid the bouffe table.*
-----------------------------------------------
Vexen<That infernal Order complicates our mission at every end. Of course, I have a simple strategy for eliminating them, but I will require them to be distracted whilst I put it into effect.>
==============================
~World That Never Was~

<I will leave you with NOTHING!>

*The dirt & rocks get on Irritum, but do not cancel the ability, because I'm an ice guy. However, the Nobodies do the logical thing, darting for the dirt hanging suspended in the air, stretching their limbs to form an omnidirectional net. They then constrict, trying to ensnare the newcomer. Saix deftly swings the claymore in an arc around himself to toss away the orbs, then spreads his arms wide, smiling. As he does so, his teeth begin to grow sharper & his hair stand on end.*

<Can you feel it? The moon's power?>

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21423
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by HarleyThomas on Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:31 am

The two mimic the actions of the other's.

============================

Irritum transforms the Skull Noise into the Death Scythe and slashes upwards at the net.
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15043
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Leafy on Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:03 pm

Monu:<Would you like to try dancing then?>
===
*Eve looks over at Vega*

Eve:<Vega, do you think you can assist me in creating a distraction?>
---
Artexi:<Well, let me know.>

*She looks over at Nero*
===
*Now that the show is over, Safian slinks back over towards the rest of the Order*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9044
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Neo Bahamut on Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:00 pm

~Arendelle~

L"I'm not really in the mood."

*As the Organization are still lurking in the chapel, Vexen waiting for the plan to go into action, Lilith just keeps an eye on the Queen, who seems to be awkwardly interacting with a very similar-looking, red-haired girl in a sleeveless green dress.*
=========================
~Land of Dragons~

Mulan<Thank you. You all have wonderful names as well.>

Th"I suppose we should also introduce you to our trained magic lion, Safian...ta-daaaa!"

*She didn't see where Safian went, so she just holds her hands out in some random direction.*
---------------------------------------------
N"Is it okay if we look around until he gets here?"

Guard<As long as you stay where we know you are, I suppose.>
=============================
~World That Never Was~

<BeGONE!>

*Seeing the Nobodies near the top of the net having their limbs sliced, Saix grins & darts forward, swiping with the Unbound straight through the Nobodies in an attempt to cut Irritum while they are confined. To make matters worse, while he's there, Saix suddenly flexes, producing an explosion of moon & Void energy. The end of the Unbound seems to be projecting spiky beams of moonlight.*

Saix<Moon, shine down---AAARGH!>

*Whatever happens, whether Irritum has evaded or not, Saix uses his newfound speed to turn & swing with an over-the-shoulder strike, producing an explosion of moon fire whenever he strikes a target.*

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21423
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by HarleyThomas on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:10 am

How degrading.


==========================

Vega: "May as well."

Although it is likely a really bad idea.

==========================

With avoidance being impossible as barely sentient garbage bags are now able to form constructs with their bodies like ants, Irritum casts Fear Fight to keep Saix out.
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15043
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Leafy on Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:33 pm

Monu:<I should have realized, sorry.>

*He looks kind of embarrassed. Meanwhile, Eve waits by Vega's side, hoping he'll take the lead in creating a distraction*

Eve:<(Well, let's go over there and...)>
---
*Safian jumps out of the shadows, landing beside Thiera. She sits up on her hind legs*
===
*I guess they wander around for a bit*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9044
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Neo Bahamut on Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:22 pm

~Arendelle~

*Still loitering in the chapel. Vexen throws up his hands.*

Vexen<Just go over & talk to them! Must I do everything?!>
----------------------------------------------
*A small man bows before the queen, extending his hand. She holds out her hands & shakes her head, pushing her sister forward instead. The little man drags the bewildered girl by the hand to the dance floor where he starts hopping around like he has fire ants in his pants, the princess unamused by the fact that he keeps stepping on her feet. The queen chuckles.*

L"So far everything looks normal. The Organization doesn't seem to have left. I wonder if they came here for the queen or if they're staying to get rid of us?"

*Euryale finally looks at Taiyo, frowning & tearing up.*

E"I'm so sorry, you knew Binah--I mean, Master Psyche for much longer, but I haven't even asked you how you're feeling."
================================
~Land of Dragons~

*Thiera adjusts so she's now pointing at Safian & grins awkwardly. Grandmother Fa claps a little less enthusiastically this time, looking confused, while Mulan covers her mouth & laughs before leaning forward to scratch Safian behind the ear.*

Mulan<It's very nice to meet you, Safian the magic lioness!>
-------------------------------------------------------
*As they've seen basically all there is to see in the village, Nero heads back to the gates. Once outside, he points to a path leading off to the side, terminating at a cave.*

N"Let's check in there, Shan Yu might try to send Heartless there for an ambush."
====================================
~The World That Never Was~

*I suppose it's plausible that Saix was over 4 feet away, in which case Saix runs into the ghost wall. However, his transformation blows a hole into it & he starts slashing to & fro, using his explosions of moon fire to widen the gap as he darts towards Irritum, the Nobodies fully compressing & holding Irritum down. Apparently they intend to sacrifice themselves for Saix's attack.*

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21423
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rise & Fall

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum