First Blood Shed

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: First Blood Shed

Post by HarleyThomas on Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:19 pm

Azuma shakes Firion's hand.

Azuma: "Thanks. Can't say I know who Squall is."

=================================

Xyukuse: "Like any of us know the first thing about being a team."
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15068
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: First Blood Shed

Post by Neo Bahamut on Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:48 am

*The mysterious programs scramble away from the monster that just leaped at them, following the program as he runs up the stairs, making a beeline for the Recognizer. They can now see the lower half has split off, descending down the legs as a platform including a console of controls. Euryale & Thiera, of course, follow him & the mysterious programs as he heads up to the panel.*

<These are not basic programs, but isometric algorithims. ISOs for short. They just appeared in the wastelands one day. The Users say they evolved on their own, without the assistance of Basics or Users. Avici has been searching for & destroying them, because they have the power to advance the Grid using codes that he can't easily control.>

*Assuming everyone is on the platform, it begins to ascend into the upper half of the Recognizer.*

Th"And he doesn't want that power for himself?"

<These ISOs were kept in quarantine for experimentation purposes. I broke them out when I was freed from Avici's control about 270 cycles ago. I do not know if Avici has found new prisoners.>

*Euryale looks around nervously. The inside of the ship is dark & cramped, lit only by a series of red lines. The ship is controlled by a joystick, with only a screen displaying a primitive outline of the city & the ship for navigation.*

E"Are you sure you know how to fly this thing?"

<Of course. I was a security program even before I was repurposed by Avici.>
===============================
Squall<That'd be me.>

*This guy enters the door behind them.*

Squall<Sorry I'm late. Cloud, Yuffie, & I couldn't come until we were sure that Radiant Garden was stable.>

*Once Azuma is done shaking Firion's hand, Firion nods to him, then holds his hand out to Squall. Squall just looks at it until he slowly frowns & lowers it.*

Firion<Well...I'm glad you made it here safely. Welcome to the team.>

Squall<Of course I made it here safely. I just hope all of those weapons don't weigh you down. You do know how to use them all, don't you?>

Phil<Alright, alright, keep the chatter to a minimum. I'll go tell your opponents to get ready.>

*He heads out.*
=================================
*The Organization sees Phil approach.*

Phil<Well, you'd better learn real quick, 'cause you kids are up first. And it looks like your opponents are pretty tough.>

N"So, what, we just go out into the arena & wait for our opponents to show up?"

Phil<That's about the gist of it, yeah. They should be comin' out shortly.>

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21448
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 26
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: First Blood Shed

Post by Leafy on Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:59 pm

Artexi:<Shit, I hope our other teammate shows up.>
===
Monu:<A suppose we should find a place to sit and watch. Unless you want to investigate, Lilith.>
---
Safian:<Well, if there are new prisoners, we'll free them!>
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9063
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: First Blood Shed

Post by Sir Robin on Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:52 am

Naturally Hinode was soon on the platform as well without making any further complaints. He understood the concept behind these isometric algorithms merely from the name as it were. "I would be surprised that such advanced pieces of software could be locked up, but then again a simple single line of code might be all that was needed to prevent them from executing anyway."

Despite his commentary, it didn't actually seem like he had any problem with the ship. "I'm with you, Safian. If anyone else is trapped here, then we're gettin' 'em out!"

Sir Robin

Posts : 344
Join date : 2015-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: First Blood Shed

Post by HarleyThomas on Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:06 pm

Azuma: "You were in Radiant Garden?"
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15068
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: First Blood Shed

Post by Neo Bahamut on Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:46 am

<How do you plan on doing that?>

Th"We're not sure exactly. We knew that Avici had enemies on the Grid, so we planned to find them & generate a more detailed strategy from there."

<If anyone in the system knows how to hack into Grid security, I know exactly where to search. I've compiled a record of a hidden server embedded in the wastelands. We just have to avoid deresolution long enough to locate it.>

*The circuitry around them changes to the same yellow color as the program, as another pair of Recognizers & a quintet of craft like W's become visible on the screen, flying along behind them. Euryale looks around as the ISOs huddle closer together, shielding their heads.*

E"What is that?!"

<That would be us not avoiding deresolution. They've discovered that the Recognizer has been hijacked! I'm so sorry, I thought we would have more time!>

Th"Maybe we can! Can you open the ship while still remaining airborne!?"

<Negative, we could be derezzed!>

E"We're gonna be dewhatevered if we don't do anything!"

*Euryale throws her arms into the air. The ship rocks & the lights flicker as a series of pixels shoot across the screen, half of which hit their Recognizer, creating exaggerated bursting effects. Thiera activates float but Euryale falls forward, instinctively grasping at the panel to keep steady. Through sheer dumb luck, she hits the command that causes the platform to slide down the Recognizer's legs.*

<By the Users, what in the mainframe have you done?!>

*Thiera fires a few shots backwards. The Recognizers are pushed back slightly, but appear undamaged & begin moving above their own Recognizer. The Light Jets swoop past the Recognizer, deploying light ribbons from their wings as they go. As their paths begin to converge, their Yellow Recognizer's legs scrape on these ribbons, throwing up sparks & chunks of metal. The fact that the Yellow Recognizer already has large cracks halfway up each of its legs & also at the base of each leg does not help. Thiera darts out, deploying her Glider & flying up towards the enemy Recognizers.*
=========================================
L"We can keep an eye on the event from backstage."

Squall<That's what I said. Don't we have a match to get to right now?>

Firion<Right--after you 2.>
=========================================
<I am already here.>

*A pale, thin shape sidles out from deep in the shadows behind the other Organization members. Already mostly concealed in her Black Coat, she withdraws her fingers further inside as the light touches them. The voice suggests a woman, but is as hoarse & cracked as she is pale & bony. Her lips are colorless & shriveled, revealing sharp, irregular yellow teeth & a shriveled, black tongue.*

R"I think that thing already has a foot in the grave...fitting."

N"For Team Hades, you mean?"

R"For you, Necrophile the Depressed Darkness."

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21448
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 26
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: First Blood Shed

Post by Sir Robin on Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:32 pm

"Well, if you need an expert on getting into places that you don't belong in, then it's good that I've decided to come on this trip after all." Hinode opened his eyes again and started to look around for the time being, realizing soon that he would need to do his best to hold Euryale up as she tried to steady herself. Eventually, though, he did like Thiera did and deployed his own Glider to come and help fight the enemies that were even now storming around them in those aforementioned Light Jets.

It really did look like a day's worth of work was never done.

Sir Robin

Posts : 344
Join date : 2015-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: First Blood Shed

Post by Leafy on Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:16 pm

Artexi:<Hey asshole, she's not a thing.>

*Artexi tries to smile cheerfully and wave, but it probably looks more creepy and forced*
===
*Monu nods at Azuma, crossing his arms in front of him. He stares off into space*
---
*Safian summons her glider and armor, then takes off after Thiera and Hinode. She fires on the enemy Recognizers*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9063
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: First Blood Shed

Post by HarleyThomas on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:03 am

Azuma: "Yeah, so I guess we'll handle that topic later."

So he begins heading to the arena.

Hitomi: "Good luck."

Azuma: "Thanks."

=================================

Xyukuse: "What crypt did you crawl out of and why?"

=================================

Taiyo adds in her own attacks against the one's pursuing them.
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15068
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: First Blood Shed

Post by Neo Bahamut on Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:32 am

Th"I'll take care of the Recognizers!"

*Harley provided no detail, & therefore can have no effect on anything. Hearing Thiera's call, Euryale nods & runs out the opposite direction, materializing her Glider & chasing after a Light Jet. She's not fast enough to catch up to it, but she does break a light ribbon with her flaming wheel, so the jet hangs back, waiting for her to get ahead & shoots at her back. Meanwhile, Thiera emits her own shield that looks a lot like a Light Ribbon on the Grid, which a Recognizer plows into. The other puts its legs together & smashes down on the Yellow Recognizer, which breaks apart as the wreckage flies to the wastelands below. The light jets turn their attention towards the Order. One swoops upward, shooting at Thiera. Another pair fly corkscrew towards Hinode, shooting at him & attempting to trap him in a double helix of light ribbons. The final light jet joins the pursuing Recognizer in shooting at the wreckage.*
====================================
*Daisy hisses at Xyukuse.*

R"You're one to talk."

N"Let's just go. I see the Order taking to the arena."

*Daisy shuffles after Nero, who looks revolted when she grabs his arm with whatever she has under her sleeves. Every part of her body is hidden from the sunlight. Likewise, their opponents climb into the arena from the other side, to cheers from the rapidly filling stadium. Phil can be seen in a commentating box, along with several of the Olympiads.*

Phil<Well, folks, the Mount Olympus tournament's finally about to begin! First, a round of applause for our sponsors, the Gods of Mount Olympus!>

*The cheering becomes slightly louder. Firion reaches out to shake his opponents' hands. Nero ignores him, but Daisy takes him up on the offer, & Firion tries to suppress a look of disgust at whatever touched him under that sleeve. When she looks towards the comment box, he hastily wipes his hand on his cape. Squall just stands there looking boredly at something slightly over his shoulder.*
----------------------------------------------
*Lilith peers out of the antechamber.*

L"So Daisy is another Organization member...I wonder what her power is."

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21448
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 26
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: First Blood Shed

Post by Leafy on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:31 pm

*Artexi holds out her hand to shake the hands of whoever wants to shake it*
===
*Monu looks out from beside Lilith*

<Whatever it is, it appears that defeating her might be as easy as exposing her to sunlight.>
---
*Safian flies at one of the light jets flying at Hinode, firing at it*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9063
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: First Blood Shed

Post by HarleyThomas on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:09 am

Azuma: "You're new."

Azuma shakes Daisy's hand, his disgusted expression greatly exaggerated.

=================================

Xyukuse: "I'd cut her tongue out if she couldn't reattach it."
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15068
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: First Blood Shed

Post by Sir Robin on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:11 am

At this point, Hinode had genuinely trusted Thiera enough to take care of those Recognizers. Originally, though, he doubted how skillful she would have been on the Grid due to the fact that she was an outsider. He was very glad to know he was wrong. Meanwhile, though, he was far more focused on the pair that was heading toward him. That double helix of light ribbons might have scared someone less familiar with this setting, but he was able to avoid them and return with his own attacks via his Keyblade. He trusted in his own speed, hoping to outrun them and hit them before they could make the ribbons any longer.

Sir Robin

Posts : 344
Join date : 2015-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: First Blood Shed

Post by Neo Bahamut on Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:58 pm

*Hinode chops the wings off of the Light Jets attacking him, which spiral into the ground below, exploding in columns of energy. The light ribbons around him slowly start to flicker away. Thiera sees that she's being shot at from behind & uses Reflect, only for the Light Jet to swerve out of the way of the reflected fire. It keeps up its rate of fire, but Thiera is able to maneuver her ship around & cause the wings to swing forward, shielding herself from the worst of it. Euryale swerves to ram the other enemy Recognizer, knocking off a leg. It then does wild circles with its remaining engine, shooting at her as the Light Jet moves behind her, creating a Light Ribbon to box her in. Down below, they can see the programs disintegrating in the wreckage. As there was no indication that Taiyo ever got out of the thing, she's lying half-buried, unconscious, her outfit growing dimmer.*

E"I was too late!"

Th"I know, but we have to worry about surviving ourselves!"
=================================
*Daisy hisses at Azuma too, only in his case he feels clammy fingers with way too many joints wrap around him for a second & he's been scratched by jagged fingernails when he withdraws his hand.*

Phil<The rules are simple: Fight with whatever weapons or abilities you've got, but no help from someone other than you team! When a fighter is too wounded to continue, or the whole team has been knocked out, they will be removed! Whichever team is left standing will move on to the next round! Ready--GO!>

*Nero decides to open up by ducking, trying to grab Azuma with a dark claw. Seeing this, Firion to flank him, grabbing rope knives out of his boots & throwing them at Nero. Daisy materializes the Pumpkinhead from her sleeve. A thick darkness pours out of the tip, rapidly coiling around the arena. Squall decides to come at her with a diagonal slash downwards.*
------------------------------------------
L"Looks like she's prepared for that. Let's just hope Azuma has better control over darkness than those 2. But frankly, I kind of doubt it."
------------------------------------------
Vexen<You would be playing right into her hands if you did.>

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21448
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 26
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: First Blood Shed

Post by HarleyThomas on Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:33 pm

Azuma pivots and jumps back away from the claws, sending a Darkga at Nero and everyone else who's likely to get caught in it.

======================================

Xyukuse: "And why is that? It'll grow back and she'll be twice as feral?"
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15068
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: First Blood Shed

Post by Sir Robin on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:27 am

At first Kyohaku wanted to goad and celebrate his victory, but he showed no evidence of this and permitted himself to have no sense of hubris for the time being. It had marked a pretty major shift in the manner of his personality. Instead, he readjusted his grip on his Keyblade and instead focused on aiding Euryale and Thiera if they would need any help with the enemies they were fighting. While there was destruction beneath him, Kyohaku tried to calm himself by swearing that he'd restore the programs from backups if he could find any.

Sir Robin

Posts : 344
Join date : 2015-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: First Blood Shed

Post by Leafy on Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:55 pm

*Upon seeing Taiyo, Safian drops, landing on the ground near her. She begins to try and pull Taiyo out of the rumble*
---
*Monu leans against a wall*

<You may very well be right about that...>
===
*Artexi summons her armor and keyblades, then jumps away from the Darkga. While in midair, she sends vines to entangle Firion and acid at Azuma*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9063
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: First Blood Shed

Post by Neo Bahamut on Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:20 pm

V<You could say that it is a form of regeneration. But I find the effect much more intriguing than that.>
----------------------------------
*Nero wreaths the Darker than Dark in more dark & swings it in a blur of arcs, deflecting the attack away from himself & Daisy. He shouts when he sees that Daisy has been slashed almost in half, blood spraying all over Squall & even threatening to splash on Azuma & Firion. Daisy simply smiles & pulls herself back together when Squall jumps back in shock. Firion finds himself tangled in vines, using the knives to try to cut his way out. A boo emerges from the crowd as the darkness grows thick around the arena.*

Phil<Don't worry, folks, I'm sure we can do--uh, something about this!>

*In the comment box, Artemis calmly stands up & notches an arrow, firing it over the heads of the combatants, where it explodes into light, becoming a miniature full moon. The crowd resumes cheering as Artemis sits back down.*

Phil<We owe the Goddess of the Hunt a big one for this! Be sure to stop at her temple after today's matches!>
---------------------------------------------------
*Lilith frowns, trying to suppress her look of sickness.*

L"Her ability must have something to do with her blood. It doesn't look like she's any weaker for losing all of that. Frankly, I'm shocked there was so much inside of her."
========================================
*Not being very maneuverable, Euryale's decides to just ram the Recognizer. She succeeds in tearing off its other leg, causing it to crash & explode, but her own Glider is shattered in the struggle. She uses Waterfall to land more gracefully on her feet & rushes towards Taiyo. Up above, Thiera tries to pull off to make the Light Jet hit her shield, but it is more evasive & simply goes the other way. The 2nd Light Jet flanks her from the opposite direction, so that she's wedged into a loose ring of light ribbons, forced to brake.*

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21448
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 26
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: First Blood Shed

Post by Sir Robin on Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:08 am

Since he had some success with them previously, Kyohaku figured that it might be best to join Thiera in her struggle. Assuming that Taiyo and Euryale were fine below, he started to ascend in height and soon removed his Keyblade so that he could once again follow through with the same sorts of attacks that he had been using previously. Apparently he had good success with his Keyblade, and at this point he was feeling like he could take on anything with it.

Sir Robin

Posts : 344
Join date : 2015-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: First Blood Shed

Post by Leafy on Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:39 pm

*Safian continues digging Taiyo out of the wreckage*
---
<Hm?>

*Monu had been staring at the wall across from him, but looks up when Lilith mentions blood. He quickly looks away*

<She must be able to regenerate very quickly...>
===
*While he's still all tangled up, Artexi uses Sparkga on Firion*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9063
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: First Blood Shed

Post by HarleyThomas on Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:43 am

Azuma dodge deflects as absurd as that succeeding would be and gets himself into a standing position.

Azuma: "Try fire, if you can."

Not being able to use fire, Azuma still focuses his attention on the weakest links. He rushes Nero, shadow clones emerging alongside him.

=================================

Xyukuse: "Should keep that fascination with the dead to yourself."

=================================

She's not fine, but at least Safian is concerned.
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15068
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: First Blood Shed

Post by Neo Bahamut on Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:47 am

*This time, the light jet has ample time to see him coming, so at the last minute it swerves in front of him, leaving behind a light ribbon. As the other light jet is shooting Thiera in the back, she has little choice but to use Reflect & dive, coming to a stop in front of Euryale, who skids to a halt.*

Th"What are you doing?!"

E"Taiyo is hurt! Move it!"

Th"What exactly are you going to do about that? You have greater offensive power than I do, you should be targeting these aircraft."

*As they're still being shot at, Euryale whips around, using Meteor Shots to blast it out of the sky. It hits the ground & explodes in a similar manner to the others.*
===============================
OOC: Forgot about the music change.

V<She is not dead, you simpleton. That which was never alive to begin with cannot die.>

*Looking bored, the rest of the Organization begins to wander off towards the stands.*
----------------------------------------
*The blood & acid bounce back towards their respective owners. Nero uses Dark Splicer, attacking Azuma & each clone at the back. He frowns as dozens of multi-jointed fingers begin growing out of everywhere the blood splattered. They appear all along the ground, Squall is quikly dragged down under a teeming mass of them which pulverize & tear at him, a few glow long & wrap around Firion binding him further as he's nailed by repeated blasts of light, & the deflected drops simply being reabsorbed by Daisy*

Phil<This spooky dame's from a place called Halloween Town. I think Pan has a tune that matches the mood better.>

Sure enough, the music changes.
-------------------------------------------
L"Maybe. But--what in the world?"

*Lilith's eyes widen in surprise, horror, recognition, & then more horror as the battle wears on.*

L"Taiyo said she's from Halloween Town, but I never imagined it was populated with creatures like--like that thing."


Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21448
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 26
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: First Blood Shed

Post by HarleyThomas on Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:09 am

Azuma rolls some more to avoid the attack, continuing his advance towards Nero, casting Darkra on him.

=================================

Xyukuse: "If that's what you have to tell yourself to appear less degenerate."

Vega wanders off presumably to reconsider his life as with the loss of the castle, he's out of the job. Or maybe join a team, but probably not.


Last edited by HarleyThomas on Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15068
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: First Blood Shed

Post by Leafy on Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:09 pm

*Still digging, I guess*

Safian:<Can I get someone with opposable thumbs over here?>
---
*Monu stares at the scene in front of him, unable to look away even though he really wants to*

<...I think Team Hades will win this round...>
===
*Artexi jumps away from the acid, then uses Sparkga on Azuma*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9063
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: First Blood Shed

Post by Sir Robin on Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:55 pm

Well it had certainly seemed as though the aircraft that he was battling with was starting to adjust to his fighting style, so Hinode had to make a few adjustments. He started to try to move in the upwards direction as much as possible, since he figured that this kind of a motion would get him out of the way of the ribbon that he was being wrapped up by. It wasn't an offensive maneuver, but he was at least doing his best to keep out of the way.

OOC: Thanks so much for holding things up for me. I appreciate it. I hope that this move can be finished soon. I'll tell you guys all about what happened soon.

Sir Robin

Posts : 344
Join date : 2015-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: First Blood Shed

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum