Looming Shadows

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Looming Shadows

Post by Leafy on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:54 pm

*Fire covers Safian's body as she tries to avoid Nero's attack while still trying to knock Nero over and probably set him on fire. Artexi summons her glider and flies into the air, firing on Hitomi. Eve, meanwhile, avoids her own attack by getting out of range on her glider, however she quickly touches back down and uses Fission again, since reflect should still be cooling down*
===
Monu:<I don't know, we need to get down there. Ready?>
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9071
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Looming Shadows

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:00 pm

It doesn't take long for Kyohaku to brush himself up against the wall behind him, hoping not to be seen by the new craft that was coming toward him. He wasn't sure if they were friend or foe, and that meant to him that they were naturally his enemy.

Swallowing deeply for a moment, he squinted his eyes and tried to make out what the aforementioned vehicle was. Perhaps more importantly he wanted to know who was riding it in this unusual world of physical compact craft that didn't even have to trail digital light ribbons.

Most importantly, he wanted to see if these newcomers were the ones who had clearly deleted his program - or so he thought since he figured that must be why he wasn't glowing any longer. There wasn't really any other explanation for it, he thought.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Looming Shadows

Post by Neo Bahamut on Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:28 pm

OOC: Pretty sure dodge deflect doesn't work in the air, but whatever.

*I said it has a delay, not that it takes 20 years to recharge. She is able to reflect just before the attack would connect, though is pushed back. Seeing her sister in need of support, Lilith flies lower & begins shooting down the alley. Safian is unable to cling to Roatha & attack Nero at the same time--& even if that's a typo, she can't evade & cling to Roatha at the same time--so she's knocked free from Roatha, who shoots a large blast of lightning in her general direction. Regardless of what she does, when it hits the wall, it pieces of it start to explode off.*
---------------------------------------------
"I should be able to reform my Glider, yeah."

*Sure enough, when she stretches out her hands as if to take the reigns, it reforms around her, good as new & pushing the rubble out of the way.*
===================================
*Turns out it's not a vehicle at all, but a trio of flying creatures with leathery wings. There's a small green one with wings stretching from its arms to its legs, a lithe red one with a rather pointy snout & a long shock of white hair, & a big flat blue one that doesn't look like it should be able to fly & occasionally wobbles as though gravity is trying half-heartedly to correct this bullshit. All of the creatures are wearing loincloths & are basically reptillian tetrapods with long tails & sharp claws. They take no notice of him, grabbing onto the nearest building, climbing a few stories up the wall, & taking off again. As mentioned previously, they seem to be headed for whatever is going on up ahead.*

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21462
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 26
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Looming Shadows

Post by Leafy on Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:42 pm

*Eve summons her own glider and flies over the projectiles, returning with her own fire. Safian shadow travels ou of the way of the explosions, then appears near Roatha again and breaths fire in his general direction*
===
*Monu hops on his glider and heads out towards the battle*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9071
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Looming Shadows

Post by HarleyThomas on Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:06 am

Hitomi takes evasive manuevers and returns fire on Artexi.

Xyukuse rushes Azuma while he recovers, dragging the Chaos Ripper behind him, stopping to evade a Darkga.
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15078
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Looming Shadows

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:26 pm

Well, he was certainly surprised to see that it wasn't quite the type of motor vehicle that he thought it was, but that wasn't going to stop Hinode from being curious about it. Considering the fact that they hadn't really noticed him he decided to look forward, wondering what sort of thing might be ahead that continued to egg them on.

Trusting that if they paid him no heed at the moment they would continue to not do so, he rushed forward, running under the eaves of the buildings around him to avoid the falling debris that surely would have assaulted anyone standing underneath such magnificently large reptiles.

That being said he continued to keep his eyes forward, curious as to what sort of things might be heading toward them now even as he thought about these aforementioned proceedings.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Looming Shadows

Post by Neo Bahamut on Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:38 pm

*Xshittyname may have evaded that Darkga, but that does not stop Brooklyn from grabbing him by the shoulders & hoisting him into the air. Similarly, Broadway comes out of nowhere & bodychecks Safian, sending her flying.*

Broadway<Hey, Roatha, long time no see!>

T"No, stop, you don't understand what you're doing!"

*Thiera rushes forwards to defend Broadway, who looks at her, starting to ask her what she's yelling about. Roatha takes advantage of this opportunity to blast Thiera with lightning, & slash Broadway across the stomach with Lightning Strike, causing them both to collapse & convulse.*

R"Y'know, I was hoping to smash you all into itty bitty pieces while you slept, but this is close enough."

N"What are you doing? I thought they were your friends."

R"So were the Order."

N"Uh--I guess that's a good point...."

*So Nero begins firing blasts of darkness at Hitomi, while Lexington, whom Roatha had forgotten, lands on his back, covers his face with his wings, & starts pulling his hair. Roatha dismisses his Keyblades & stumbles around, trying to pull the Gargoyle off. When Euryale arrives on the battlefield, she heads for Eve's general direction, Lilith flying higher to avoid the blasts.*
----------------------------------------
*Hinode shows up to see the things he'd been following attack 2 people & a lioness--whether he knows what that is or not--all wielding Keyblades, while an armored, red-haired woman in a flying chariot trailing fire from its wheels is heading for a flying craft shaped like a star, which is in turn firing at the pink craft in the sky. More specifically, the pointy red one lifts a guy in peculiar samurai-style armor into the air, the fat blue one body checks the lioness, only for him & someone in Templar-style armor to be struck by lightning from the guy it seems that all of the red lightning is coming from, who is in turn stopped when the little green one lands on his head.*

*Meanwhile, a young man standing beside Lightning Guy, with black hair, black coat, & purple Keyblade is firing blasts of darkness over the stunned combatants lying in the street, at an armored someone in a glider with a cannon, who is in turn firing lasers at him & other people in black coats. This is about when Hinode realizes that the fight is roughly divided into 2 sides firing at each other, with the attacking side consisting mostly of armored warriors with Keyblades & flying crafts while the side taking shelter in & around the alley way are all wearing black coats & using Keyblades--except for whoever is in the Star Glider, since he can't see them--though unlike the coats worn by the other people he's seen so far, these are long, hooded cloaks that are capable of completely concealing their bodies, when the hoods are up. He further realizes that 2/3 of the targets that the reptiles attacked were wearing these coats, the exception being the lioness.*

*While he's watching, the guy with the green reptile on his head dismisses his Keyblades--another thing that Hinode notices is that most of the Blackcloaks are dual wielding--& starts trying to pull the creature off. The battle has evidently been rather fierce. The buildings that the cloaked group are hiding amongst are pockmarked, there are burn marks in the street, & a plume of black smoke is curling around the pink craft, emerging from about halfway up a tall tower.*

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21462
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 26
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Looming Shadows

Post by Leafy on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:33 pm

*Artexi flies over Hitomi's blasts and uses Venom Raid on her with her other keyblade. Meanwhile, Monu lands near the gargoyles and casts Fairy Aura over Thiera and Broadway, running over towards them*

Monu:<Roatha's been possessed! The lioness' an ally!>

*Safian rights herself and pounces on Nero, claws flaming. Eve heads down towards the other Organization members, summoning her keyblade when she touches down*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9071
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Looming Shadows

Post by HarleyThomas on Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:04 pm

Hitomi evades, firing on Eve while Taiyo comes in, looking to ram Artexi's glider with her own.

Xyukuse flails trying to kick the gargoyles face.

With that putz out of the way, Azuma moves in closer to the Organization to attack.
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15078
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Looming Shadows

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:43 am

To be honest Hinode hadn't the slightest idea what a lioness was. He'd never seen all of these kinds of things before, and was really amazed by the spectacle - especially considering the fact that he noticed that they were using something that resembled the weapon that he had previously discovered.

That wasn't to mention the fact that it wasn't everyday that one saw a woman in a flying chariot.

It finally then dawned on him that the fight was not random violence like he had become accustomed to, but rather it was clearly two individual sides that were organized against one another. Coming from the world of random rumbles back on the Grid, this was about as close to any organized conflict that he'd ever seen.

Admittedly he was no soldier, but he felt like he was going to do his best now to stick it out for the time being. Looking around he was honestly confident that he was going to be able to find that weapon that he was holding onto before.

It was at that point that he realized that the one individual had dismissed his keyblades. Even if he were able to get a weapon, though, he wasn't quite sure what he was supposed to have done with it anyway, since he didn't know which side should have won to benefit everyone else.

Regardless, it looked like it was time to search for the weapons that the one who had dismissed his keyblades had dropped. If nothing else it was really the only lead that he had going for him, so he figured that it were best if he at least tried to find those. Then again, he didn't know if one person could wield other keyblades that were clearly the property of someone else.

Did the weapon choose it's wielder, or did the wielder pick a weapon of an individual choosing? This world was completely alien to him and he didn't like it one bit to be honest.

All he wanted was to go home, but that didn't look like it was really a viable option that was at all open to him at the moment.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Looming Shadows

Post by Neo Bahamut on Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:14 pm

*Xshittyname can't reach.*

Brooklyn<Relax. I'm gonna put you down somewhere you'll be right at home.>

*So he smacks him against a building to knock him out & drops him in a dumpster on his way back. The healing spell doesn't stop Thiera's or Broadway's convulsions. Nero uses Collision Magnet to snatch Safian & throw her into Euryale, knocking them out of the sky as Eve is blasted back.*

N"I don't think we're gonna win this one! Let's get out of here!"

*Roatha claws at Lexington's wings to prompt him to let go & then throws him to the ground & stomps on him, knocking him out. In flashes of red light, his Keyblades reappear in his hands.*

R"Tch, how pathetic. Well, at least try to kill some on the way out! Aim for Blondie, Skanko, Ginger, or Robinhood, if you can!"

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21462
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 26
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Looming Shadows

Post by Leafy on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:16 pm

*Monu uses Cleansing Breeze on them*

Monu:<What creative nicknames.>

*Anyway, Safian is hurled into Euryale. After they likely hit the ground, she stumbles up and shakes rumble off of her*

<Sorry!>

*Eve also drags herself up, and Artexi flies back to Nero*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9071
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Looming Shadows

Post by HarleyThomas on Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:52 pm

Hitomi pursues, firing at them.

Taiyo dismisses her glider and drops down towards Eve, Keyblades at the ready. It's clobbering time.
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15078
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Looming Shadows

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:21 am

At this point it didn't at all look like he was going to be able to find something, so Hinode Kyohaku finally made the decision to run for cover. It was completely and utterly against his nature, but he was just out of his league at this point.

It was disgusting. He felt like a coward and he didn't like it. He'd never run from a challenge once in his life and he didn't want to start now, but he wasn't quite sure of what better option he might have had.

If he had been able to find that blade he had been looking for the entire time then things would have been a lot different, but this hadn't looked like the case for him thus far.

This was just...gross.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Looming Shadows

Post by Neo Bahamut on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:06 am

*Upon being healed, Thiera defends herself, Lexington, & Broadway with a Reflect when Roatha tries to blast them with lightning. Her reflect accidentally bounces Hitomi's attacks back at her, so Euryale moves in front of her to intercept the attacks with her Keyblade & deflect them into the sky while Nero opens a Dark Corridor below them, so that the Organization falls through.*

T"Stop them!"

E"No, it isn't safe! Keep her from going after them!"

*The Gargoyles do as instructed, grabbing Thiera as she heads for the Dark Corridor.*

T"No! Let me go! They can't get away!"

*Lilith lands near Euryale, her Glider & Armor disappearing in light.*
-------------------------------------
*The Organization reappears some distance away, in another alley. After their painful fall onto the asphalt, Roatha spots Xshittyname, unconscious & stuffed in the trash, & starts laughing hysterically at him.*
=============================
*Meanwhile, Brooklyn lands in front of Hinode as he's retreating. He takes a kind of squatting posture, resting his arms on his knees.*

Brooklyn<So, who are you? What's your involvement in all of this?>

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21462
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 26
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Looming Shadows

Post by Leafy on Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:20 pm

Eve:<That's really unfortunate.>

*Artexi pulls him out of the trash and sets him on the ground*
===
*Monu wanders over to Lilith, while Safian goes over and rubs against Thiera*

Monu:<Anyone in need of a healing?>
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9071
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Looming Shadows

Post by HarleyThomas on Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:25 pm

Hitomi lands and dismisses her glider and armor. The other two dismiss their armor.

Azuma: "Not in a way any of us can do."
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15078
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Looming Shadows

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:22 pm

"What's my involvement in all of this? I wish I knew! Last I knew there was some big monster and a flash or something where I come from, and bam I wake up like hours later and I dunno what's going on!" He frowned, "Maybe you can tell me just what the hell is happening."

Having paused again for a moment he thought to himself for a time before turning back up again, "I had one of those weapons. That was the deal dude, like I had..." He was trying to describe a keyblade but to be honest he wasn't really having any success at doing so.

Maybe Brooklyn could have figured out just what it was that he was saying.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Looming Shadows

Post by Neo Bahamut on Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:22 pm

*As the Dark Corridor closes, whoever was playing the orchestral music stops, leaving only [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]*

E"Hey, you almost hit Hitomi with her own attacks! You should be more careful!"

*Thiera whips around.*

T"How am I supposed to see shots coming from BEHIND me?!"

E"Well, then, you should at least say you're sorry!"

*They walk towards each other in an agitated fashion, but Lilith eventually steps in front of Euryale, pointing at Hitomi.*

L"Hey, maybe HITOMI should apologize for shooting so close to MY SISTER in the FIRST place!"

*Broadway walks over, raising his arms.*

Broadway<Whoa, hey, calm down, we chased off the bad guys & nobody was hurt.>

T"Stay out of this, Fatso!"

*When Thiera sees his quivering lower lip, she frowns & looks away. Meanwhile, Lexington crawls up.*

Lexington<Why are you guys at each other's throats, anyway? Does this have something to do with what happened to Roatha?>
====================================
Brooklyn<Weapons? You mean those swords shaped like keys? You're not wearing one of those black coats, so maybe you know our friends "from out of town"?>

*He thrusts out his claw, possibly intent on disemboweling Hinode. Or maybe he just wants a handshake.*

Brooklyn<They call me "Brooklyn." Nice to meet ya.>
==============================
R"Forget him."

*Roatha gets up & starts pacing the alley.*

R"What we need to do now is find some way to separate them. If we can take out the heal bitches, then--"

N"Uh, wasn't our mission to meet up with Marluxia & Larxene?"

*Roatha glares at him, so he shrugs.*

N"I'm just sayin'."

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21462
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 26
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Looming Shadows

Post by HarleyThomas on Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:50 pm

Azuma: "That is part of the reason, yes. Not a big part, but part of it."
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15078
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Looming Shadows

Post by Leafy on Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:25 am

*Monu steps forward, holding his hands out*

<It was an accident. There's no need for this fighting between ourselves, especially over something so minor.>
===
Artexi:<Let's do what we came here to do, and we stick together.>
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9071
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Looming Shadows

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:13 am

"Yeah, the swords like keys; I don't have the slightest idea what they're called, but I've seen a few people around here and um I had one." He rubbed the back of his head with a bit of a laugh before accepting, well, that claw that easily could have torn him to shreds.

"Uhh, Kyohaku...Hinode Kyohaku."

This was weird. Back in his own realm he was a feared Light Cycle biker. What was he here? Gritting his face, he threw his mop of hair back and gritted back to Brooklyn. He liked people who showed a little gusto for obvious reasons.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Looming Shadows

Post by Neo Bahamut on Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:51 pm

*Police sirens can be heard approaching.*

Lexington<Let's talk about this later. We need to get back to the clock tower.>

T"I thought you lived on Xanatos's building?"

Lexingon<We did, but we had to leave when he got out of jail.>

E"Uh, weren't there 3 of you?"

Lexington<We'll go looking for him if he isn't at the clock tower. Come on.>

*The pair jump on a nearby building & start climbing up. They leave more holes in the rock, but the building is so pockmarked that it's really hard to notice.*
=======================================
*Brooklyn & Hinode hear the same police sirens approaching.*

Brooklyn<We need to go, but I don't know if I should take you to the roost."

*He jumps on the wall of the nearest building, using his claws to hang there.*

Brooklyn<Hop on my back. I'll take you to the roof, & come back for you in a few minutes.>

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21462
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 26
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Looming Shadows

Post by Leafy on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:41 am

*Monu and Safian summon their gliders and follow*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9071
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Looming Shadows

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:24 pm

"Sure but damn, I know how to run from the fuzz. Finally something I'm good at." Even though it seemed weird to jump on the other individual's back, Kyohaku did just that. After all as he said it seemed entirely normal to him to be running from the police considering the life that he had lead when he was back on the Grid. This was nothing unusual compared to what he was experiencing in his old life.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Looming Shadows

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum