Assemble

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Astarte on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:20 am

What happened to Cameron anyway? This is all going bad! Bring time back to normal just real quick!
Jin's can-do attitude dying rapidly left her with a seriously bummed-out expression and she lifted her palms up in a placating gesture to the two apparent villains.
avatar
Astarte

Posts : 4212
Join date : 2011-12-14
Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Neo Bahamut on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:34 am

T"'Aromatic Grass' is the name of my sidekick, but her alias is actually 'Mighty Oak.'"

L"No it's not."

T"It's much cooler & more flattering."

L"No it isn't."

T"In any case, if you have checked my website, I have uncovered evidence of a conspiracy in the department. I do not believe that all police are inherently corrupt, but it is impossible to say which ones are or are not. Oh, & also, I am told that the vehicles have been taken to the dump."

_________________

"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21424
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Leafy on Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:48 pm

*Eve returns time to normal, then heads slowly back down the stairs, stopping time on the floor below just in case*
===
*Cameron doesn't nothing, because he can't and is frozen anyway*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9045
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by HarleyThomas on Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:43 pm

Azuma: "That'll be a long trip."

Mimiru: "Can you handle it?"

Azuma: "Won't know until I try. So everyone, hold hands, link arms, I don't care. Just make sure you're all connected."

===================================

Inquiry drops to one knee as people who have been kicked in the back of the leg often do. He pivots on his knee and hurls the wrench at Eve.

Aeka draws her sword and swings at Jin, three shuriken in her other hand although they resemble typical throwing stars as opposed to the butterflies seen previously.


Last edited by HarleyThomas on Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15045
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Astarte on Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:56 pm

"Hey!" Jin pushed backwards off of her heel and twisted into a roll that brought her back to her feet a few more feet back. Stop!
avatar
Astarte

Posts : 4212
Join date : 2011-12-14
Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Neo Bahamut on Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:03 pm

*Thiera links arms with Luna.*

L"...What are you doing?"

T"Well, I don't want to become separated and end up stuck in a wall, or something."

_________________

"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21424
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Leafy on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:39 pm

*Eve dukes down the stairs, away from the wrench. In case bullshit occurs, she slows time to allow her to dodge it*

What...Need to find him and go...Come...
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9045
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by HarleyThomas on Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:27 pm

Mimiru link arms with Luna and everyone disappears in a flash.

Azuma immediately breaks off and falls to his knees in a garbage heap, glass breaking underneath.

Azuma: "Hope ya'll can find a way home after this."

Over the mounds of garbage they can hear shouting off in the distance somewhere.

===================================

Aeka hurls the shuriken at Jin. Meanwhile the fire begins to spread down the hall.

===================================

Cameron and some mook are presumably still frozen together, both looking beat up and Cameron's bleeding. Or would be if he weren't frozen.
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15045
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Neo Bahamut on Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:34 pm

T"I am capable of flight, though at some point, I will need to stop by the docks to disperse my plants, so that they will not do undue damage to the ecosystem."

L"Should've brought 'em."

T"Perhaps, but though my powers won't be as effective here, this garbage is capable of growing fungi, which can form symbiotic relationships with plants. The important thing to do right now is to scout the area."

*A stick grows out of her sleeve, with reflective membranes inside, allowing it to be used as a parascope. She sneaks over to the edge of the garbage pile & uses it to look around.*

_________________

"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21424
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Astarte on Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:44 pm

Jin ducked down to a squatting position and threw her arms in an 'x' in front of her face in case she still got it.
avatar
Astarte

Posts : 4212
Join date : 2011-12-14
Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Leafy on Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:49 pm

Jin! Cameron's been shot! Come please, it's not worth it!

*Eve dashes over to the man, tears the gun from hand, and hits the back of his head with it, then unfreezes time*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9045
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by HarleyThomas on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:01 pm

Azuma is still breathing pretty heavily.

Azuma: "That's good to know."

Thiera can see the Tyranno Boys standing about in a circle while some big motherfucker waves a torch around, shouting although they're too far away to hear anything clearly.

She can also see various crates like the ones at the docks scattered about.

===================================

Aeka pulls her throwing arm back, a faint shimmer can be seen as the light reflects off the wires the shuriken are attached to, tagging Jin in the back.

Inquiry: "Let's go. We don't have time to be dealing with minimal threats."

She sheathes her sword and the two take off into a nearby room, the sound of boards breaking and something like a loud pop can be heard.

===================================

Let's say she's capable of putting enough force behind that hit to knock a dude out because I want to hurry up and conclude this arc.
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15045
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Neo Bahamut on Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:15 pm

T"There are several Tyranno Boys standing in a circle. A very large male gang member without a shirt is waving a torch and shouting something that I can't hear. I see some of the weapon crates. Take this, Mighty Oak."

*She pops the parascope off & tosses it to Luna, who catches it. Then she reaches to the ground & fires vines into it.*

L"What are you doing?"

T"Listening. Solid matter transmits sound waves much better than air. These vines will pick up the vibrations & transfer them in a manner not unlike a toy phone made from Styrofoam cups & a piece of string."

*So she puts her hands to her ears. Luna starts looking out of the parascope.*

_________________

"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21424
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Leafy on Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:19 am

*Eve grabs Cameron, who isn't looking too good*

Cameron:<Great timing. How'd it go?>

Jin, how are we going to take him to a hospital?
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9045
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Astarte on Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:17 am

Jin ran down to them and threw one of Cameron's arms over her shoulder, "We dump him outside a hospital and he says he got mugged!"
avatar
Astarte

Posts : 4212
Join date : 2011-12-14
Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by HarleyThomas on Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:38 am

There's only one voice, harsh and quite loud. He almost sounds like the Hulk would if he didn't speak in fragments ninety percent of the time.

Raptor: "They call us a gang! They think we just noisy kids! Only when they die by our hands will they know Manderlay belongs to the Tyranno Boys!"

The crowd cheers.

Raptor: "Take the guns, take the bombs. Storm police headquarters, and kill... and kill! Bring me the head of the old man Morrison. I will carry it through the streets. And the Costumes who thinks they can mess with us... I will tear them limb from limb!"

Azuma stands up, a little wobbly.

Azuma: "Three on crowd control, one on what's his face?"

===================================

There's a crash and an explosion as the fire begins to spread and go through the floor to the rest of the building.

And Jin's great plan probably would be less dumb if Cameron didn't have wings that keep him indoors most times.
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15045
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Leafy on Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:12 am

*They get the fuck out of there*

Eve:<His wings though! There has to be a way to do this without getting him taken away.>
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9045
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Neo Bahamut on Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:55 pm

T"Did you hear?"

L"Enough. First thing we should do is try to destroy as many weapons as possible."

T"Frost Hound & I have the abilities with the widest range, so I think we should take care of that."

L"I'll take the guy who's obviously Raptor. What should our angle of attack be?"

T"I'll need to fly in to ensure the widest amount of seed spreading. If you wait where I take off from, I can use a vine to pull you right over to Raptor. Other than that, if our goal is to try to take in as many Tyranno Boys as possible, then we should try to box them in. If something goes wrong, we can teleport, or I can pull you underground."

L"See that nothing goes wrong. I won't lose Raptor, so let's move out before they do."

_________________

"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21424
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Astarte on Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:39 am

"Well, I don't know!" Jin was exasperated.
avatar
Astarte

Posts : 4212
Join date : 2011-12-14
Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by HarleyThomas on Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:47 am

Making choices they will likely regret later in life or even the very near future, the two spring into action attracting all kinds of attention to themselves which results in them getting shot at.
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15045
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Neo Bahamut on Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:59 am

*Meanwhile, using her spring shoes, Thiera takes Luna & bounds up a pile of garbage, taking off at the final jump & unfurling her wings. Luna crouches & waits behind as Thiera begins dropping a cloud of pollen. Wherever they land, they sprout creeping vines that squeeze into the tiniest crack.*

_________________

"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21424
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Leafy on Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:23 am

*Cameron mutters something unintelligible*

Eve:<I guess the only other option is taking him home and explaining things.>
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9045
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Astarte on Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:45 am

"How is that another option? He still needs a doctor!" Jin ground her teeth together. "Is he losing much blood?"
avatar
Astarte

Posts : 4212
Join date : 2011-12-14
Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by HarleyThomas on Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:20 am

Azuma teleports about, getting up close with those either shooting at him or Thiera and disarming them via stabbing them in the elbows or shoulders and maybe hitting them with their now discarded firearm.

Mimiru ducks behind mounds of garbage, weapons crates, or trucks as she makes her way to Raptor.

===================================

This would be a good time to remind them that the building is on fire. Also due to having been used for cooking meth there is a lot of flammable and explosive material in the building.

I'd also say he's bleeding pretty bad. Could be worse though.
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15045
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Neo Bahamut on Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:19 am

*As she flies over Raptor, Thiera reaches towards Luna, shooting a vine at her like she's goddamn Spider-Man. As she dives/lands behind the group of Tyranno Boys, she pulls hard with both hands, pulling Luna towards Raptor. Luna extends her spear & sets it to full charge, ready to electrocute that asshole.*

_________________

"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21424
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum