Assemble

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by HarleyThomas on Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:15 am

Taiyo: "Goodnight."

Taiyo closes the door and heads to her room.

===================================

Azuma: "Not important."

Azuma teleports back to the original location and wait for something to happen, so they don't end up jumping into a meat grinder.

===================================

The room is through the window is trashed, but it's not a total bloodbath. The dude thrown through the window is likely dead and Cameron did nothing to acknowledge it.

===================================

The bear witness to a man in a HAZMAT suit get run through via an Absurdly Sharp Blade. Not even the first person to die that way.
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15068
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Astarte on Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:40 am

Jin skidded to a halt and dropped Eve again, her mouth and eyes all forming O's, "OH!"
avatar
Astarte

Posts : 4212
Join date : 2011-12-14
Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Leafy on Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:56 am

*Eve stops time again*
===
*Cameron flies over to check on that guy*

<Shiiiiit!>
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9063
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Neo Bahamut on Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:16 pm

The largest organisms in the sea can feed off of the smallest ones.

*As the bay continues to swell with seaweed, a vine curls out of the ocean. Linking with the vines on Thiera's costume.*

A few modifications to excrete the excess salt...use the water and dissolved carbon dioxide to synthesize lignin.....

*Along her arms, several translucent bulbs grow, quickly filling & expanding with a white powder. At the same time, the vine wraps around her waist to secure itself, then quickly begins hardening & expanding in all directions, creating Treethera.*

And now, we begin the attack....

*With a wave of her hands, the matted seaweed pulls on the water, causing a wave that crashes over the docks. Some of the seaweed crashing over the docks twists together, morphing into vines designed to ensnare objects they impact with. Thiera also takes aim at pockets of Tyranno boys. Using ocean water pumped through her vines, Thiera fires large orbs filled with salt & foul-smelling ocean waste at them. The leaves on the bulbs even serve as fins to stabilize their flight paths. New orbs then begin growing while the water of course falls back to the ground to form runoff that she can reabsorb.*
====================================
*Luna does a double-take at the growing Treethera.*

"(I don't know, but she's clearly doing something over there. We need a better way to stay in touch.)"

<WE COULD INVEST IN SOME HANDS-FREE COMMUNICATION DEVICES.>

"(Good idea. I'm going to invest in beating up Tyranno Boys. Later.)"

<GOODB-->

*Luna hangs up & puts her phone away. Once it's secured in a zip-up pocket, she partially extends her spear to about machete length, taking a position along the building that allows her to survey the docks & see what the closest Tyranno Boys are doing.*

_________________

"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21448
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 26
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by HarleyThomas on Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:18 pm

Azuma: "Man, are we even needed?"

Some Tyranno Boys scramble to get into the trucks and get the hell out while others begin to crack open the boxes that were being unloaded off the ship and withdraw some military grade hardware.

Loading up, they open fire on the seaweed monster.

===================================

Aeka withdraws her sword from the mook and eyes them with as much concern as one would eye a dust mote.

===================================

He's dead, Jim. Likely the fall that killed him or any of the multiple wounds visible on him.
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15068
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Astarte on Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:21 pm

"Eve, unfreeze, this one is special," Jin raised her fists up into a boxing stance and hopped lightly on the spot. "If she's a supervillain we need to know her name at least."
avatar
Astarte

Posts : 4212
Join date : 2011-12-14
Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Leafy on Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:38 pm

*Cameron flies back up to the others*
===
*Eve returns time to normal, standing up*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9063
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Neo Bahamut on Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:11 pm

*The bark spirals around Thiera, completely enclosing her in a protective tree. If they aren't destroyed by the blast, the branches continue to shoot salt bombs. If not, they regrow themselves. Dark blotches appear on the tree bark which, unbeknownst to the Tyranno Boys, are cells specializing in night vision & infrared. Thus, by looking around on the inside of the tree, Thiera can see the battlefield from various vantage points. Now that a lot of the seaweed had been washed up on land, she decides to have it start transitioning into ivy to cover the nearby buildings & other objects. Of course, more seaweed is still growing out in the ocean.*
--------------------------------------
*Luna sets her spear for its highest setting & decides that she might need the protection of one of the Tyranno Boys' vans. So she looks for one that's close & mostly unattended.*

_________________

"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21448
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 26
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by HarleyThomas on Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:01 am

Some of the Tyranno Boys panic and either fire on the vines creeping about or just take off.

Others open up a box and that's Azuma teleports down with Mimiru upon getting a glimpse of an RPG being taken out of it. Mimiru grabs the Tyranno Boy and tosses it aside.

Azuma: "There's a lot of things saying US military in here."

Mimiru: "Worry about that after."

They scatter, trying to make themselves appear useful by clobbering mooks

===================================

Aeka gives her sword a quick shake to get the blood off of it, splashing them with it in the process before sheating it. The dismembered corpses and blood everywhere should indicate who put a lot of time into this raid and if they were smart would let them know, they'd be in over their heads trying to tango with her.

With more gunshots up above, she turns and takes off running towards the stairs at a speed that may be comparable to Jin's own speed.
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15068
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Astarte on Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:31 am

"Hey! Stop!" Jin flew after her. "Are you a villain or a hero?!"
avatar
Astarte

Posts : 4212
Join date : 2011-12-14
Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Leafy on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:01 am

*Eve takes off after Jin, ready to stop time at any moment*
===
*Cameron peaks into an upper window*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9063
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Neo Bahamut on Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:18 am

*Thiera decides to stop the Tyranno Boys attacking her vines. She would prefer to use paralyzing thorns, because of less chance of friendly fire, but if they are wearing laminated kevlar, then she opts to form bulbs that fire the toxins in the form of pressurized blasts of gas. Any Tyranno Boys that are successfully paralyzed are tied up in vines & strung up on buildings out of the way. Also, anywhere where the vines reach a car, they grow thorns that pierce into the tires, grow around & ensnare the wheels, grow into the engines, & generally disable them. Luna tries to steal a van.*

_________________

"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21448
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 26
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by HarleyThomas on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:46 pm

Some Tyranno Boys go as far as trying to swim away by jumping into the sea. Another box is opened up, this one containing grenades which they promptly begin throwing at the tree monster.

Azuma teleports in and plain ol' takes the crate to the roof of a warehouse, unfortunately those still holding proceed to throw them up on the rooftops.

A fleeing Tyranno Boy swings the van door open, pointing a large handgun in her face. Kid's barely old enough to shave and he's looking to blow her head off without the slightest hesitation.

===================================

They see a dude who may or may not resemble the Question (not that you people know who that is) working someone in a HAZMAT suit over with a wrench, smoke spewing out of rooms further down the hall.
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15068
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Leafy on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:01 pm

*Eve slows time around the scene, looking at Jin*
===
*Cameron goes in the way Jin and Eve did*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9063
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Astarte on Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:08 am

"If they won't tell us who they are we'll have to make them," Jin looked ready to leap in fists first but waited.
avatar
Astarte

Posts : 4212
Join date : 2011-12-14
Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Neo Bahamut on Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:51 am

*She grabs the gun barrel, twisting it away from her face, & jabs him in the side, shocking the shit out of him. Treethera's branches twist to intercept the grenade blasts & then regrow. The ocean is where the seaweed is, so those fools quickly find themselves washed up, wrapped head to toe in seaweed.*

_________________

"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21448
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 26
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by HarleyThomas on Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:02 am

With their asses either whooped, bound, or the hell out of there, the attacks have ceased.

It's at this point they should get the hell out to regroup.

===================================

They get to watch someone get worked over with a wrench in slow motion. I bet it's pretty cool.

Meanwhile a fire is slowly breaking out.

If they're gonna attack someone on a whim, it would be in their best interest to kill them if they don't cooperate as they won't recieve any mercy. This is proven by Aeka slowly reaching into her top to procure a weapon.
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15068
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Neo Bahamut on Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:38 am

*A pod emerges from the ground under Azuma & Miimiru. It opens into a white flower, inside of which is Thiera. Luna also heads over. Thiera gives a kind of salute.*

T"Salutations & congratulations, everyone, but now the question needs to be asked: How do we proceed? Can we obtain any useful information here?"

_________________

"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21448
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 26
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Leafy on Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:48 pm

*Eve goes over and kicks the asshole with the wrench in the back of the legs*
===
*Cameron is still heading up*
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9063
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Astarte on Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:40 am

Eve, hold up, I thought I was the bruiser.
Jin leapt over the room to land in a roll on the other side of the wrench-guy, whom she then sent a thought to; Who are you?
avatar
Astarte

Posts : 4212
Join date : 2011-12-14
Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by HarleyThomas on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:47 am

Azuma: "Why do you talk like that? It's like a super formal."

Mimiru: "Does it matter?"

Azuma: "I'm just saying, it's weird. Anywho, the crates and their contents all suggest their shit's coming from the US military. And there's a few truckloads of this stuff going somewhere."

===================================

Rather than a response, she recieves a sharp jolt straight to the brain. Like some kind of defense mechanism is in place or something.

In slow motion, Aeka begins to draw her sword.

===================================

Some asshole barrels out of a room as Cameron is passing, bodychecking him into a wall on the opposite end of the hall and begins hammering on him with the butt of a pistol sporting an extended mag.
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15068
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Astarte on Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:19 am

Jin winced and stepped back with a hand pressed to her temple, "Hey, what's wrong with your head?!"
avatar
Astarte

Posts : 4212
Join date : 2011-12-14
Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Neo Bahamut on Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:39 am

*Thiera looks down & slumps her shoulders.*

T"...What's wrong with having proper grammar & diction?"

L"Focus."

*She straightens up & folds her arms behind her back.*

T"Oh, all right. Hopefully, Aro--ah, Aromatic Grass was able to successfully chart the course of the vehicles fleeing the scene."

*So she whips out her cell phone & sends a message to Aroma asking where the vans went. She keeps talking as she types.*

T"Of course, it would be most effective if we could investigate the military's funds, but I do not know of anyone who can gain access to that information save, perhaps, for the police, who unfortunately cannot be trusted."

_________________

"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
avatar
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis

Posts : 21448
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 26
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

http://neon.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Leafy on Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:08 am

*Cameron tries to fire a light sphere at the asshole while being pressed against the wall*
===
Well you weren't helping. Watch out!
avatar
Leafy

Posts : 9063
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Southern CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by HarleyThomas on Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:21 am

Azuma: "Not with that attitude."

Mimiru: "Aromatic Grass?"

Azuma: "Is that like this spook here being Giant Oak?"

He gestures to Luna all while thinking that even his alias isn't that lame. And it's pretty lame.

Anywho, the calls are coming from inside the house trucks are damn near out of the city, at the dump.

===================================

Everything being in slow motion, one being mute not that they know that and another just plain ol' not talking is getting their horrible first impression nowhere. Also there is a fire starting to spread. In slow motion.

To make things worse, they hear gunfire coming from the floor below. Maybe Cameron got shot.

===================================

The gun goes off, a bullet grazing Cameron's side. Took some meat off, nothing serious. Just hurts and is bleeding. Head injuries are probably more severe.

The Russian moves, pressing the still warm barrel of the gun to Cameron's cheek.
avatar
HarleyThomas

Posts : 15068
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 24
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Back to top Go down

Re: Assemble

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum