Neo's RP


 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Gathering Guardians

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Azena

avatar

Posts : 1183
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Kentucky
Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Guardians   Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:47 pm

[Well, I guess it wouldn't be worth 500 gil without some action...]

"I'll take the wasp. Max, focus on the blob! Hitomi, keep us alive, huh?"

*Syrona pulls her scoped rifle of her back and aims for the wasp flying around. Once she gets it in her sights, she takes a well-aimed shot.*
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
Seraph

avatar

Posts : 4501
Join date : 2010-11-08
Age : 28
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Guardians   Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Zephyr blinks a few times, "Alright, I guess, I'll be your guardian then... Luna right?"
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2010-11-06
Age : 21
Location : Vancouver
Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Guardians   Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:39 am

Max: <Oh! U-ummm...ummm.... I've never been in combat before, but...>

*Max stares at the blob for a few seconds, shaking and more nervous than he's ever been before.*

Max: <Th-Th-Thunder!>

*Lightning comes down from the sky and heads towards the blob*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
avatar

Posts : 21487
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 26
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Guardians   Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:23 pm

*The wasp gets hit mid-flight & crashes into a tree. It hits the ground, oozing some kind of fluid & twitching. The blob jolts from the lightning, but then takes a deep breath, causing an ice crystal to fall on Max's right shoulder, ripping a large gash into it.*

OOC: I'm assuming a Fiend's corpse only reverts to Pyreflies upon being Sent.
=======================================
*A few hours later, Luna returns to the beach.*

“I was successful. It’s funny, though…I expected a reception, or something. Are you sure you want to do this?”

_________________

"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
Back to top Go down
http://neon.forumsmotion.com
Seraph

avatar

Posts : 4501
Join date : 2010-11-08
Age : 28
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Guardians   Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:34 pm

Zephyr hefts his blade upon his shoulder though it is currently wrapped up in cloth, "Yeah, I'm sure, it'll be dangerous anyway."
Back to top Go down
Taegan



Posts : 5737
Join date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Guardians   Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:16 pm

Ark: <I'm all for it! Besaid's been getting boring anyway. I thought it'd take a lot longer, to be honest, but yeah. Let's get going. I'm assuming we're taking the ferry to Kilika?>

*He is balancing the ball on his nose as he talks*
Back to top Go down
Azena

avatar

Posts : 1183
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Kentucky
Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Guardians   Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:56 pm

"Max, be careful!"

*Jade puts her rifle back on her back, she pulls out a pair of pistols and sends a couple of potshots at the blob*
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
WolfSmasher

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2010-11-06
Age : 21
Location : Vancouver
Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Guardians   Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:02 pm

Max: <Ouch!>

*Max falls to the floor hard and looks at his wound.*

Max: <It looks deep....>

*Max grows more fearful and starts to panic.*

Max: <F-F-Fire!>

*Fire starts to surround the blob, closing in on it.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
avatar

Posts : 21487
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 26
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Guardians   Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:38 pm

*The blob kind of liquefies, its grin staring lifelessly up into the trees.*

Zazak<Blob fiends weak to element opposing theirs. Ice against fire, water against thunder.>
==================================
"Alright, then. I wanted to do a bit more in Besaid, but...I guess there's not really much to do."

*She walks across the beach towards the boat.*

_________________

"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
Back to top Go down
http://neon.forumsmotion.com
Taegan



Posts : 5737
Join date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Guardians   Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Ark: <We could blitz!>

*He runs to catch up with her, carrying the ball under his right arm*

Ark: <I can show you some moves!>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

avatar

Posts : 4501
Join date : 2010-11-08
Age : 28
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Guardians   Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:25 pm

"Actually kinda want to learn how to play Blitzball now that you mention it Ark" Zephyr says as he catches up too.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

avatar

Posts : 15086
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Guardians   Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:16 pm

*Hitomi waves a hand and Max's wound is bathed in a pale, green light.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
avatar

Posts : 21487
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 26
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Guardians   Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:28 pm

*The wound closes up as the party sets off again. As they follow the roots down, they start to stand on a large, frozen expanse of water. Walking along, they see a vague outline of a building in the snow drifts.*

Zazak<We rest there until storm blows over. Luca still a ways away.>

OOC: That's a good heal-bitch.
=========================================
Luna<...Alright, I guess there's no hurry. And I saw this great spot in the jungle!>

_________________

"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
Back to top Go down
http://neon.forumsmotion.com
Taegan



Posts : 5737
Join date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Guardians   Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:33 am

Ark: <Awesome then, let's get going!>

*He runs towards the jungle*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

avatar

Posts : 4501
Join date : 2010-11-08
Age : 28
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Guardians   Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:53 am

*Zephyr follows*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2010-11-06
Age : 21
Location : Vancouver
Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Guardians   Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:51 pm

*Max carefully follows everyone cautiously.*
Back to top Go down
Azena

avatar

Posts : 1183
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Kentucky
Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Guardians   Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:57 pm

*Syrona follows closely behind Zazak.*

"Good, it wasn't a tough fight, but we could use the rest. I'm sure we'll run into something worse on our way to Luca."
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
avatar

Posts : 21487
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 26
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Guardians   Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Zazak<Most likely. Suspect Al Bhed will try to sabotage.>

*As they get closer to the structure, they find that it's a red, dome-like building with a sign in Al Bhed.*

Ackbar<It's a trap!>

???<Hahaha, certainly not.>

*Behind the group is a man in a tunic with long, blond hair.*

???<I am Rin, owner of this establishment. My inns are all over Spira. I presume the Ronso Fangs will be paying for your lodgings?>

*Zazak nods.*

???<Splendid! And who might you all be?>

*He turns to the escort party. If they look closely, they can see his swirled pupils.*
===============================================
*They approach the lake in Besaid, which I don't have a good picture for. Luna starts taking off her armor.*

Luna<So, do you have the ball?>

_________________

"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
Back to top Go down
http://neon.forumsmotion.com
Taegan



Posts : 5737
Join date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Guardians   Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:28 pm

Ark: <Right here!>

*He throws her the ball and dives into the lake, emerging a few feet ahead*

Ark: <C'mon!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

avatar

Posts : 15086
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Guardians   Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:31 pm

"Hitomi."
Back to top Go down
Azena

avatar

Posts : 1183
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 27
Location : Kentucky
Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Guardians   Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:51 pm

*After Zazak's Al Bhed comment, Syrona is very careful with Rin.*

"My name is Syrona."

*She gets closer to Zazak*

(Zazak, I'm not sure an Al Bhed inn is the safest place for us...)
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
avatar

Posts : 21487
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 26
Location : PA, The State of the Cow's Asshole

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Guardians   Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:13 pm

Zazak<Could rest at temple. Have to cross lake again, though.>

*Rin slinks over to the door & opens it. A wave of warm air washes over them as he whistles innocently.*
========================================
*Luna, now wearing a blue swimsuit, dives into the water.*

Luna<How am I supposed to kick things through a whole lake?>

_________________

"Sephiroth would play Aerith's theme at his funeral, if only to remind us all what a complete bastard he was."
Back to top Go down
http://neon.forumsmotion.com
Taegan



Posts : 5737
Join date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Guardians   Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Ark: <Uh... you'll get the hang of it! Try throwing it to me underwater.>

*He dives*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

avatar

Posts : 15086
Join date : 2010-11-04
Age : 25
Location : A Place Where the Sun is Silent
Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Guardians   Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:29 pm

*Hitomi walks in because she doesn't give a fuck.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

avatar

Posts : 4501
Join date : 2010-11-08
Age : 28
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Guardians   Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:59 pm

Zephyr dives in and pops up, "Dude."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Gathering Guardians   

Back to top Go down
 
Gathering Guardians
Back to top 
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Gathering Guardians
» Guardians Sign Up
» Gathering in the Mushroom Forest
» Gathering Tea (open)
» Magic: The Gathering

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Mysteries of the Machina War-
Jump to: